Everlasting Image Films

Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Deals 1

About Everlasting Image Films

Everlasting Image Films - Dallas Fort Worth Wedding Videographer is a professional wedding videographer based in Fort Worth, Texas. This wedding videographer is committed to capturing every intimate moment of your special day from the rehearsal dinner through to the send off. Everlasting Image Films - Dallas Fort Worth Wedding Videographer will capture your unique love story with their lens and deliver a captivating film for you to enjoy for years to come.

Everlasting Image Films - Dallas Fort Worth Wedding Videographer offers their professional videography services for couples across the Dallas Fort Worth area. This wedding videographer will deliver an immersive experience through their films. Everlasting Image Films - Dallas Fort Worth Wedding Videographer provides their high-definition films in full length version as well as a trailer. Additional services offered include the following:

• Additional hours
  • Drone footage
  • Client revisions
  • Multiple cameras
  • Slideshow/Montage
  • Multiple locations
Follow Everlasting Image Films on

Everlasting Image Films - Dallas Fort Worth Wedding Videographer
Boho wedding with outdoor reception - EVERLASTING WEDDING FILMS - DALLAS FORT WORTH WEDDING...
Everlasting Image Films - Dallas Fort Worth Wedding Videographer
Everlasting Image Films - Dallas Fort Worth Wedding Videographer - Wedding at Hidden waters
Everlasting Image Films - Dallas Fort Worth Wedding Videographer = Wedding at Hidden waters
Everlasting Wedding Films - Dallas Fort Worth Wedding Videographer - Wedding at The Bowden Wedding...

• Videos 5

20 Reviews for Everlasting Image Films

Allie · Married on 11/17/2018

Art & Cynthia are magicians!

Art & Cynthia were amazing. This husband and wife combo know EXACTLY what they are doing and it shows in their BEAUTIFUL work.

My brother and sister in law used Everlasting and the moment I watched the video Art & Cynthia did I immediately knew they needed to video our wedding.

I am so exited to see our video and am so very grateful and blessed Zach and I got to meet two beautiful people and their family.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Everlasting Image Films's reply:

We are SO GRATEFUL for you and Zach! THANK YOU for choosing us to capture your beautiful day! Your day was amazing and we know your final films will be amazing! You two are meant to be and it was a joy capturing all the details! Love you guys!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful, Personal Wedding Films

From our first initial meeting we felt at complete ease with Cynthia and Art, they were very committed to making sure to give us the best and true to us video they could and you can see that in our sneak peek! I’m writing this before we get our full wedding video because of how blown away we were with our sneak peek. They also got it to us literally DAYS after our wedding, which is near magic. I also want to say how responsive and amazing Cynthia and Art have been with communicating with us through the entire process— making sure they were going to capture exactly what we wanted. You can tell Cynthia and Art put their whole heart into every client they work with. I had a unique request after our wedding-- our photographer unfortunately wasn’t able to get any still shots of my Nana and I alone. So I reached out to Cynthia and Art to see if they got some shots of my Nana and I that they could add into our film so I could screen-grab images. As I specifically remembered a moment during our wedding where I was dancing with my Nana and Grandpa and thought what a beautiful memory, I hope someone is capturing it. I remember looking over my shoulder and seeing Art-- capturing and feeling so grateful that I would get that moment on film! Not only did Cynthia respond almost immediately and say absolutely they would search for footage but she also offered to provide screenshots of each moment I had asked for. I couldn’t be more thankful as I can’t get those moments back so I am SO THANKFUL they were there to capture for us.

If you are wavering on videography for your wedding, DO IT and go with Everlasting Weddings. We 100% do not regret it, we would’ve missed out on having precious moments to cherish forever!! Our sneak peek has really helped us re-live the day over and over again, we cannot wait to see our full! THANK YOU CYNTHIA AND ART!!! You are truly a gift!

• Joanna

Joanna Canada · Married on 10/06/2018

Art and Cynthia are the best! We love our sneak peek!

Art and Cynthia really know how to do this right! I fell in love with their work from the first time I came across it a few years ago! Wow! They did our engagement film on our boat at the lake and it was amazing! Our wedding sneak peek brought happy tears to my eyes when they sent it over! Seriously such a great couple to work with! They feed off each other and work great together! So happy I chose them!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Everlasting Image Films's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH Joanna + Sergio!!! We love y'all and we know your marriage is going to be amazing!!!! Thankful to be part of your journey!

Award

Everlasting Image Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,499.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Everlasting Image Films 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Thirteen Media
    Thirteen Media Wedding Videographers

Art and Cynthia are wonderful, and we always trust that a couple we refer to them will be well taken care of. They have a beautiful aesthetic and a great creative eye!

• Steward's Productions
    Steward's Productions Wedding DJs

One of my go to videographers in the Dallas Fort worth market, this husband and wife team have passion for their work and it shows!

• Diane's Bridal Boutique
    Diane's Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

Very nice and professional people to work with on your special event. They care about there customers and give great customer service. I would recommend them for your wedding or special event.

• Fort Worth Fort Worth, TX, 76179 See on map
    8176897096 (Other Phone Number)
    Open Anytime