Everlasting Image Films - Dallas Fort Worth Wedding Videographer

Everlasting Image Films - Dallas Fort Worth Wedding Videographer

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Everlasting Image Films - Dallas Fort Worth Wedding Videographer

Memorable I Unique I Wedding Films

Everlasting Image Films is a wedding videography company based in Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas. The owners, Art and Cynthia, are high school sweethearts who have been capturing wedding-day moments together for over 10 years. After getting married at such a young age, Art and Cynthia weren't able to hire a videographer for their special day, and it’s one of their biggest regrets. Now, at Everlasting Image Films, Art and Cynthia’s main goal is to create an everlasting memory of the weddings they film so couples can cherish the special moments shared between themselves and their loved ones for generations to come.

Art and Cynthia’s approach to videography can be described as a combination of cinematic storytelling, documentary-style and traditional. They will be with you every step of the way on your special day, from the moments before you exchange your vows to after the rice is thrown as you leave your reception venue. At Everlasting Image Films, Art and Cynthia have the ability to edit all of the footage from your wedding day into a series of high-definition video montages, which includes a full-feature video, a highlight reel and a slideshow.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Cinematic (1)
Highlight Video (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
Digital Download (1)

Cynthia + Art were AMAZING to work with! They were very kind and professional! They work hard to genuinely capture the story and produce something that is creative and timeless! Not only that but they ACTUALLY CARE about their clients, you are not just a number to them, I promise they will provide you with an incredible experience start to finish.

Profile Picture Emily, 12/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Art and Cynthia are an absolute pleasure to work with. They are complete professionals and are two of the nicest people you will meet. They were very accommodating and are super easy to work with. They will work around your schedule and will capture your big day just the way you want it. You can't go wrong with Everlasting Image Films!

Profile Picture Bobby, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I’m not sure if I can put into words how happy I am that we chose Everylasting Wedding Films as our videographers. The work they did with both our short film and documentary was amazing. We had a few watch parties with our family & friends and every time we had comments that the film editing looked like a movie. Along with our package, we chose an option to receive Blu Rays of the videos. The packaging was absolutely beautiful and I highly recommend! They captured beautiful moments that I didn’t see and for that, I cannot thank them enough. We are so grateful for Art & Cynthia!

Profile Picture Catalina, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Blu-Ray, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Everlasting Image Films - Dallas Fort Worth Wedding Videographer Pricing

USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
2 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Art and Cynthia are wonderful, and we always trust that a couple we refer to them will be well taken care of. They have a beautiful aesthetic and a great creative eye!

One of my go to videographers in the Dallas Fort worth market, this husband and wife team have passion for their work and it shows!

Very nice and professional people to work with on your special event. They care about there customers and give great customer service. I would recommend them for your wedding or special event.

Fort Worth, TX 76179   See On Map