17 Reviews for Everlasting Image Films - Dallas Fort Worth Wedding Videographer

Highlight Video (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
Digital Download (1)
17 Everlasting Image Films - Dallas Fort Worth Wedding Videographer Reviews

Cynthia + Art were AMAZING to work with! They were very kind and professional! They work hard to genuinely capture the story and produce something that is creative and timeless! Not only that but they ACTUALLY CARE about their clients, you are not just a number to them, I promise they will provide you with an incredible experience start to finish.

Profile Picture Emily, 12/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Art and Cynthia are an absolute pleasure to work with. They are complete professionals and are two of the nicest people you will meet. They were very accommodating and are super easy to work with. They will work around your schedule and will capture your big day just the way you want it. You can't go wrong with Everlasting Image Films!

Profile Picture Bobby, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I’m not sure if I can put into words how happy I am that we chose Everylasting Wedding Films as our videographers. The work they did with both our short film and documentary was amazing. We had a few watch parties with our family & friends and every time we had comments that the film editing looked like a movie. Along with our package, we chose an option to receive Blu Rays of the videos. The packaging was absolutely beautiful and I highly recommend! They captured beautiful moments that I didn’t see and for that, I cannot thank them enough. We are so grateful for Art & Cynthia!

Profile Picture Catalina, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Blu-Ray, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Art & Cynthia were absolutely AMAZING! They went above and beyond to capture every moment of our wedding day. They were so easy to work with, SO professional and SO kind. They were filming with us all day and not once did it feel like they were vendors, but friends. We are so thankful we found them. If you are looking for professionalism, kindness, a creative eye and someone to capture the best parts of your wedding day, Everlasting Image Films is the videographer for you.

Profile Picture Angie, 10/29/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

I can't express how much my heart is full watching all of my wedding videos. I married my best friend and Everlasting Image Films captured every moment so beautifully! They captured every emotion just as it happened. Truly our very own fairytale! Thank you! #forevergrateful

If you have any special occasions that you want to memorialize forever, Everlasting Image Films is the way to go. I promise they won't disappoint you. The quality, vision, and service is unmatched and world class. Your search stops here, I promise.

Profile Picture Miena, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

They were great! As soon as we met them, we knew we wanted to capture our wedding. They were very professional and were helpful with anything that we needed. There were there from the very beginning until the end of our wedding day and captured every moment. When we watched our video, we couldn't have been happier with the way it came out. We would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Chris, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Art and Cynthia were amazing!!! They did a wonderful job at capturing the true personalities of my fiance and I. We absolutely loved our Love Story video and it is something we will treasure for a long time.

Profile Picture Reagan, 6/30/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Download, Highlight Video, Documentary

Art and Cynthia's work is truly phenomenal and they’re very easygoing and sweet. They captured the big moments and the small details as well. Our wedding was at a small venue and they did a great job of coordinating with the photographers, everything went so smoothly! They also did a wonderful job of making everything flow together in the video and we received tons of compliments from our family and friends.

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Cynthia and Art were simply amazing! We are so happy we found them when we decided to have video for our wedding! They were professional, caring and did an AMAZING job! For any couple looking for a videographer, you will not go wrong with selecting Everlasting Film!

Thanks SO much, Art and Cynthia!

xoxo,
The Gomez

Profile Picture Adagui , 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Art and Cynthia were such a delight to work with - they were flexible, so kind and even helped me with some last minute planning needs. They captured every moment we wanted and gave us the perfect keepsake we could have of our wedding day. Thank you so much for being a part of our day!

Profile Picture User5553725, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Cynthia and Arturo did our wedding video and it was perfect! Very beautiful and very professional. They were dedicated and flexible at all times. I would recommend them to anybody in a heartbeat! Thank you for all your help and support!

Profile Picture User6888133, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

WOW!! Art and Cynthia did and outstanding job with capturing our wedding day PERFECTLY!!! I will forever treasure their work because it is a film we will always look back on and share with others. They were so flexible and worked so well with us to insure we had the best day and that everything we wanted was captured. They went above and beyond and it shows through their professional work! Thank you guys again for creating such a beautiful video of our wedding day! Seriously if you are looking for great videography they are your guys! You wont regret it!

Profile Picture User6542584, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Documentary, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Best decision in planning our wedding was hiring this videographer! They were everywhere all night long capturing our entire special night. The video quality is amazing and they really captured the emotion of the night. They have done three weddings for our family and we highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/20/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Everlasting Image Films did an outstanding job capturing our whole wedding event! They were very easy to work with and open to any requests! They will definitely do whatever it takes to make sure you are happy with the end result. Everlasting Image did great in filming all the fun moments of our day, but also all the touching ones too. I really recommend them for your next event! You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Art and his wife are fantastic! They interviewed the groomsmen and groom and myself and my girls and it just turned out great! He even met up with me to give me my videos, and sent me a snip of the video itself and the music to it fit the theme of the wedding just right! They were totally professional and got all the key moments during the wedding. I will and have already recommended them to my friends who will be getting married this year! The price is fantastic I might add!

Profile Picture Jazmin , 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I used them for a quinceñera and have referred other friends to Everlasting as well. I was truly pleased with the finished project.

Profile Picture Elliana, 4/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I highly recommend this team for your special occasion. They are prompt, and professional and very friendly. thank you for capturinv our special day with such detail!

Profile Picture Mariana, 11/17/05, 1 Review