757 South Nardo Ave, K8, San Diego, CA 92075 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23
  • Deals 1

About Diamond Entertainment DJ/Guitar

Making your wedding an amazing experience for you and your guests is our passion. Your wedding will be entirely based on your wants, dreams, and vision. Imagine your reception beginning with your favorite songs via solo guitar. Then your wedding DJ/MC will lead you and your guests through your grand entrance, first dance, and other parts of your reception. Then your family and guests will be dancing throughout the entire night with your DJ mixes dance floor-filling songs along with your favorite music with the addition of a live drummer. All this is possible with Diamond Entertainment!

Head to www.diaent.com/contact to instantly receive our pricing and packages!

Follow Diamond Entertainment DJ/Guitar on

• Videos 5

5 Reviews for Diamond Entertainment DJ/Guitar

Narisa · Married on 09/01/2019

We loved Joe!!!

Joe is the man! We knew our wedding DJ would be the most important vendor for us. My husband and I love dancing and we are super specific about our music. We had a hard time finding a DJ because we had such a hodge podge of music genres that we wanted to be played (hip hop, r&b, and like 5 subgenres of EDM like house, techno, trance, psytrance, dubstep) and joe offered us a solution! He offered to do a sample mix of these genres for me and my husband and I found ourselves screaming in excitement that we’d found ~the one~!!! On top of that, his prices were super fair and he was able to stay as long as we needed him. Joe kept the dance floor packed all night and exceeded all expectations. Joe’s also lightning fast at responding to emails, he’s organized, and he’s so nice to talk to! 10/10 would recommend him!!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Diamond Entertainment DJ/Guitar's reply:

Narisa! Thank you so much for the wonderful review. You and Kyle are one of my favorite couples of all time. You two are so much fun and are so loving and kind to everyone around you. Wishing you two nothing but love and happiness!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 07/06/2019

Great DJ for our wedding

Joe was a great DJ/MC for our wedding in July 2019. He was able to read the crowd and the music for the ceremony and reception flowed very seamlessly. I would also like to add he is an upstanding & honest guy that my husband and I were happy to work with.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Diamond Entertainment DJ/Guitar's reply:

Hi Emily! Thank you for the wonderful review. You and Marcus have so many wonderful family and friends! I will never forget watching the hypnotist that you guys had for your reception. Wishing you two nothing but love and happiness!

Taylor Meier · Married on 05/11/2019

Best Wedding DJ!!!

Joe was such an awesome DJ! Our wedding was almost a week ago and I am still hearing from family how amazing of a job Joe did with the music. It was perfect.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Diamond Entertainment DJ/Guitar's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Taylor! I appreciate your kind words. Thank you again for allowing me to DJ your wedding :)

Diamond Entertainment DJ/Guitar FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 747.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,747.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 347.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Diamond Entertainment DJ/Guitar 1
    -15%
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples

• AshGabes Photography
    AshGabes Photography Wedding Photographers

I met Joe at a recent wedding I was photographing and had the best time working alongside him! He is friendly and a great communicator. We worked together to make sure all the reception events took place at a timely manner, never missing a beat. Not only is he extremely organized and super sweet - he plays the best JAMS all night long! There was not a single person smiling + dancing their butts off on the dance floor. You can see he has a genuine passion and love for what he does. I highly recommend him for your wedding!

• 757 South Nardo Ave, K8 San Diego, CA, 92075 See on map