1710 E Levee St., Plano, TX 75207 Map · Phone number

About DFW Events

Since 1997, DFW Events has been in the business of executing the unimaginable and orchestrating the unforgettable. Led by founder Mary-Frances Hurt, our hand-selected team excels in the areas of service, creativity, and communication. Whether you’re dreaming of a Dallas wedding, a destination “I do,” a country club soirée, or an event on a private estate, we have the experience, energy, and international design connections needed to convert your vision into an extraordinary celebration. Our trusted team takes care of every last detail on your behalf, allowing you to be a guest at your own event.

Other couples have also viewed

• Brick & Ivy Events
4cf56c92f772d4b1 1488918805807 lauren0287
lauren0287

5 Reviews for DFW Events

Gina · Married on 06/24/2017

DFW Events was the BEST decision I made during the whole wedding process. I worked with Laura and Brooke, and they are truly seasoned professionals. They helped me execute timelines, confirm vendors, and were always so positive. I didn't have to worry about a thing the week of the wedding or the actual day- I knew the DFW Events team had it covered.

It was a perfect day, and I owe it all to DFW events. Thanks again!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Cheryl · Married on 11/03/2012

Whitney at DFW Events was amazing to work with! She calmed every nerve and I knew everything would go off without a hitch with her in charge. It was so nice to only have to worry about getting ready and not having to watch the clock or worry about any of the vendors. Thanks to Whitney's help it was my perfect day!

Sent on 11/19/2012

Sherry · Married on 04/11/2009

Several friends recommended Alison Morris and DFW Events and we now know why! She helped us pull together a beautiful wedding, making first rate vendor recommendations who all raved about their delight in working with families working with her. Her attention to detail helped keep all the moving parts in gear. Her ideas were creative and she was beyond professional as we negotiated details with vendors. We could not have been more pleased and are extremely grateful for her role in orchestrating our daughter's dream wedding.

Sent on 07/15/2009