3544 Indiana Street, San Diego, CA 92103 Map · Phone number
Package Price $6,000
Availability Check your date

About Details, Darling

Details, Darling is a Southern California based creative event & wedding company founded by Aubrey & Kenzie Swift. We offer services in San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles + Santa Barbara. Our company emphasizes the importance of the smaller details while keeping your special occasions both affordable and stylish. As event planners, our goal is to focus on choosing happiness, creating joy and cultivating love in all aspects of our lives and most importantly, our clients. We have found magic in the tiny details and are more than ready to put the time and effort into making your dream event come to life. We are eager to contribute our acquired skills in communication and coordinating, endless enthusiasm and outgoing personalities to any event, big or small.

Follow Details, Darling on

6f32e8c8eb7333e7 1466726913639 aubrey austin wedding favorites 0090

6 Reviews for Details, Darling

• Sara

Sara · Getting married on 07/24/2020

Hired for venue search only

We hired Details Darling only to help us find our wedding venue. Our rep there, Alessandra, was SO helpful, responsive, flexible, and understanding. She worked hard to help us find our venue!! She even helped set up the venue appointments (incl. contacting them when we were running late!). Highly recommend. :)

Sent on 08/27/2019

Details, Darling's reply:

Thanks for the sweet review Sara! So glad we could play a small part in your wedding day. Wishing you the best day ever!
  • Dillan

Dillan Teague · Married on 06/22/2019

So much fun that I'm sad it's over!

I worked with Alessandra of Details, Darling for my wedding and she was better than I could have hoped for in a wedding planner/ coordinator.
    We got in touch about 9 months before my wedding, and she was able to customize a package to fit our needs (somewhere between full-planning and day-of coordination). Our first step was all the fun visualizations— mood boards, Pinterest, etc... and Alessandra was able to organize all our ideas perfectly and help us make all the steps to bring it to life. She was also incredibly respectful of my and my now-husbands wishes and budget, while still encouraging or providing options as appropriate.
    I could talk for hours about every step of the process and how amazing Alessandra was for us, but honestly I will just say that Alessandra is incredibly kind with such a calm, easygoing demeanor which made her such a joy to work with; and by the time the wedding arrived she felt more like a friend than a wedding planner! On top of that, she is very professional, thorough and precise, and seriously does not miss a single beat. And ultimately, I am not exaggerating when I say our wedding went PERFECTLY without the slightest hitch, and I fully credit this to Alessandra. Thank you, thank you, thank you Alessandra for helping us execute the most amazing wedding day of our dreams that we can't stop smiling about!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Sung · Married on 02/22/2019

Simply Amazing!

The Details Darling team left us speechless with the incredible service they offered us as day-of coordinators. Alessandra and her assistant were simply amazing in organizing, coordinating, decorating, and operating our wedding from start to finish. They worked their magic and took a wedding that would have been good and made it great! Alessandra began coordinating a full two months before the wedding, taking over all communications with the vendors, then capped off our experience by putting together all of the decorations at our venue in a way that was more beautiful than we could have imagined. We never could have pulled off this wedding without Alessandra and we'll be forever grateful in the amazing memories she helped us make. We highly recommend that you go with Alessandra at Details Darling for your wedding!

Sent on 12/26/2018

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• 3544 Indiana Street San Diego, 92103 See on map
    6024481061 (Other Phone Number)
    6024481061 (Fax Number)