Details, Darling Reviews

6 | San Diego, CA

6 Reviews for Details, Darling

• Sara

Sara · Getting married on 07/24/2020

Hired for venue search only

We hired Details Darling only to help us find our wedding venue. Our rep there, Alessandra, was SO helpful, responsive, flexible, and understanding. She worked hard to help us find our venue!! She even helped set up the venue appointments (incl. contacting them when we were running late!). Highly recommend. :)

Sent on 08/27/2019

Details, Darling's reply:

Thanks for the sweet review Sara! So glad we could play a small part in your wedding day. Wishing you the best day ever!
  • Dillan

Dillan Teague · Married on 06/22/2019

So much fun that I'm sad it's over!

I worked with Alessandra of Details, Darling for my wedding and she was better than I could have hoped for in a wedding planner/ coordinator.
    We got in touch about 9 months before my wedding, and she was able to customize a package to fit our needs (somewhere between full-planning and day-of coordination). Our first step was all the fun visualizations— mood boards, Pinterest, etc... and Alessandra was able to organize all our ideas perfectly and help us make all the steps to bring it to life. She was also incredibly respectful of my and my now-husbands wishes and budget, while still encouraging or providing options as appropriate.
    I could talk for hours about every step of the process and how amazing Alessandra was for us, but honestly I will just say that Alessandra is incredibly kind with such a calm, easygoing demeanor which made her such a joy to work with; and by the time the wedding arrived she felt more like a friend than a wedding planner! On top of that, she is very professional, thorough and precise, and seriously does not miss a single beat. And ultimately, I am not exaggerating when I say our wedding went PERFECTLY without the slightest hitch, and I fully credit this to Alessandra. Thank you, thank you, thank you Alessandra for helping us execute the most amazing wedding day of our dreams that we can't stop smiling about!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Sung · Married on 02/22/2019

Simply Amazing!

The Details Darling team left us speechless with the incredible service they offered us as day-of coordinators. Alessandra and her assistant were simply amazing in organizing, coordinating, decorating, and operating our wedding from start to finish. They worked their magic and took a wedding that would have been good and made it great! Alessandra began coordinating a full two months before the wedding, taking over all communications with the vendors, then capped off our experience by putting together all of the decorations at our venue in a way that was more beautiful than we could have imagined. We never could have pulled off this wedding without Alessandra and we'll be forever grateful in the amazing memories she helped us make. We highly recommend that you go with Alessandra at Details Darling for your wedding!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Lindsay · Married on 04/08/2017

I cannot thank or praise Aubrey enough for her help, kindness, organization and ability to find beautiful things on the cheap. She truly made my wedding vision come alive and didn't break my budget doing it. We are both located in San Diego but she drove to Long Beach for venue visits, rehearsal and the wedding. My parents questioned my spending money on a wedding planner, but when they saw Aubrey work her magic on wedding day they had no regrets. By hiring Aubrey and/or her sister Kenzie, you are doing yourself a favor!!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Natalie · Married on 11/12/2016

We ordered calligraphy wooden signs from Details Darling and they turned out so beautifully! I had a specific look in mind for the decor for our wedding, and Kenzie created it perfectly! Her calligraphy is beautiful and she was extremely quick at responding to inquiries. We loved our wooden signs, table numbers, etc. and will be displaying them in our house even after the wedding! Would definitely recommend. :)

Sent on 12/27/2016

N · Married on 10/13/2018

Highly recommend!

I met Kenzie about a year before my actual wedding, as she was setting up a wedding at my venue in Palm Springs and I happened to be visiting. Fast forward to a few months later, and I booked her! I used her for month of/day of planning, and it was money extremely well spent-- and also, a great price compared to the rest of the industry. I wish I could have splurged for full planning, but somehow I made it through planning and Kenzie stepped in at the perfect time. My wedding day couldn't have gone better and there was not a single hiccup. I had multiple people who were helping me closely with wedding stuff say how professional Kenzie was and how great she is at her job! I am so happy I went with Details, Darling. You will be too!

Sent on 10/04/2018