Mount Juliet, TN 37122 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Details by Margaret

Details by Margaret is a full service event planning company. We can do as little or as much as you need to make sure your day is the day you have always dreamed of. We plan parties because we are passionate about it! We listen to your ideas and dreams for the vision of your wedding. We have several planning packages to fit your budget.

Contact Mary Jo to set up your free consultation. We’ll do coffee and get to know each other!

Visit www.detailsbymargaret.com or find us on facebook!

Follow Details by Margaret on

Details by Margaret 7
  • Linda

Linda D'arezzo · Married on 07/06/2019

Best Decision of the Whole Wedding

I truly cannot say enough to thank Margaret, Mary Jo, and team! They made being a bride better than my wildest dreams. We used them for full planning and it was the best decision ever. They helped along every twist, turn, and decision.

They were patient when I changed my mind and helped guide me when I was indecisive. They were always striving to make it about my husband and I, and our day was better than perfect, thanks to them! I felt sad when the wedding planning was over because I missed regularly planning and dreaming with Margaret and Mary Jo.

If you are looking for a team of people who genuinely care about you, will help you execute your vision, won't push you into things you don't want (but will keep you on track), and will become people you truly care about, this is the team for you! They will have your back 100% of the time, even when you didn't know you needed it. That's their style - working in the background to make sure everything is above and beyond all expectations.

We used Details by Margaret for my sister's wedding as well and they were very thoughtful to make sure to treat me as an unique individual, and were always coming up with new and fun ideas.

I could go on for days, but I will sum it up by saying "THANK YOU" and I am forever grateful for giving my husband and I's families the best day of our lives!!

Sent on 09/28/2019
    Details by Margaret 12
    Details by Margaret 13
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Pritchett Young · Married on 10/19/2018

Our wedding was better than we ever could have imagined thanks to Details by Margaret!

My husband and I got married at Travellers Rest in October of 2018 and everything was absolutely perfect thanks to the Details by Margaret team we had the joy of working with! We had no intentions of hiring a wedding planner but once we decided on Travellers Rest as our venue, it seemed like a no-brainer to hire Mary Jo and Margaret and boy am I glad we did! We mainly worked with Mary Jo who is just an awesome person to begin with but she is also an amazing planner. I currently live in Seattle so we communicated via email for the most part (my mom lives in Nashville so she met her in person more than I did) and Mary Jo was so responsive and helpful from day one and always understood what I was trying to say or ask about, which isn't always easy in emails. She recommended the best vendors that were within our budget and I can't think of one thing that I asked her that she didn't have an answer to or got me an answer to. I shared my pinterest page with her and Margaret so they could see my wedding "vision" and they made it a reality, except it was even better than I ever imagined or hoped for! And we still came in under our original budget which was amazing! I was starting to get so stressed in the weeks leading up to the wedding until I got to meet Mary Jo in person to go over everything a few days before the big day....never have I felt so certain that everything would be perfect, including the weather! The forecast kept showing 80-90% chance of rain all day on our wedding and Mary Jo put together a perfect back-up plan and assured me that when they are prepared for bad weather, it ends up being a beautiful day and sure enough, our wedding day was gorgeous!! Also, we had decided we didn't want to spend a ton on flowers so we told them our budget and Margaret put together the most beautiful bouquets and table arrangements that I've ever seen! Everyone thought we spent a fortune on them and I'm still obsessing over my bouquet because of how gorgeous and perfect it was! Mary Jo and Margaret are just the best and I have them to thank for making our wedding day the best day of our lives! To this day, I still can't think of one thing I would've changed because everything was just perfect! Any brides-to-be out there reading this, don’t look any further because you would be crazy not to hire them!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Details by Margaret 14
    Details by Margaret 15
  • Jake

Jake · Married on 10/13/2018

Could not have asked for more

We want to first start with a huge "Thank you!" We were very naive about our budget and how much it would really cost us to get married in Nashville. Mary Jo was one of the only planners we talked to that was willing to work with us and help us to manage not only our expectations but the budget. She did such an amazing job in bringing us the best options and letting us make our own decisions.
    Couples always talk about how stressed they are with planning their big day. We can look back and tell everyone that hiring Mary Jo from Details by Margaret was stress-free. The amount of things for a wedding that MUST be touched, scheduled and executed is so great that the opportunity for error is huge. Looking back, there was NOTHING that went wrong or had to be changed and if it did... we as the couple didn't even notice.
    Thank you again, Mary Jo, for giving us the best day of our lives and we will be able to live our happily ever after with a perfect start!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Details by Margaret FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 10

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Details by Margaret 1
    10% OFF
    Mention "Wedding Wire" for 10% off planning services!

• Historic Travellers Rest Plantation
    Historic Travellers Rest Plantation Mansion Weddings

We love when Details by Margaret is planning any of our events. We know the details will be taken care of and they will take amazing care of the client and the venue.

• Corner Catering
    Corner Catering Wedding Caterers

Always a pleasure to work with Margaret and her team! You won't have to worry about a thing just enjoy your day!!

• Joe Hendricks Photography
    Joe Hendricks Photography Wedding Photographers

The Details by Margaret team is fabulous to work with! They are professional, fun and hard-working. Margaret is so sweet and willing to bend over backwards for her clients. We look forward to working with her again!

• Mount Juliet, 37122 See on map