915 Columbia Ave, Franklin, TN 37064 Map · Phone number

About Kelly Spalding Designs

Wedding Planner and Interior Decorator

I love to create weddings and interiors that reflect my clients personality. Unique and beautiful weddings are possible on any budget. With my experience, creativity and attention to detail, I can help make your dream wedding a reality.

I am here to advise on important decisions, develop a realistic budget, help with invitations and RSVPs, design the event layout and decor, help with vendor selection and contracts, direct the rehearsal and day of cooridination and so much more. I have been in your dress and I know how overwhelming it can be. Let me take care of the details so you can enjoy your special day.

Whether you want an all inclusive wedding plan or just need a little help, I can help bring your vision to life.

Follow Kelly Spalding Designs on

Wedding cake
dc7a4fa5cf02f13b 1524684535 d90185b2828139d7 1524684533 791e9d8e0a602ab1 152468

2 Reviews for Kelly Spalding Designs

Lissa · Married on 11/13/2010

I don't know how to fully express just how amazing Kelly was! She was on top of every single detail, no matter how small, beginning months before the wedding, and then on the day of. Everything went smoothly (even in the face of rain, a late mother-in-law, and more!), because Kelly handled everything so professionally and quickly. My wedding turned out just how I had imagined it, because of her. She is friendly, professional, and just amazing. I was wowed from our first phone conversation, and knew that things were going to be okay from there on out!

Sent on 12/21/2010

Amanda · Married on 01/18/2010

Kelly is great to work with. She is hardworking, dedicated, and reliable. Kelly is excellent at helping to guide you through the whole process while lending her expertise. You can tell that she really cares about her clients and will do whatever she can to make sure that your day is a success. She has amazing taste and you can rest easy knowing that you are in good hands. Working with Kelly was truly a wonderful experience. Thanks for everything Kelly!

Sent on 02/10/2010