5133 Harding Pike, Nashville, TN 37205 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About You're Invited Gifts, Paper and Events

You're Invited Gifts, Paper and Events is Nashville's locally-owned wedding store. From full-service wedding planning to custom invitations and save-the-dates to hostess gifts and a wedding registry, You're Invited can handle all the details of your special day.

You're Invited Events is a full-service event planning company specializing in social events throughout Nashville and Middle and West Tennessee. We offer unparalleled service and attention to detail. The team at You're Invited manages every detail of your wedding with an unmatched level of perfection.

As each client's vision and wedding is unique, so are the services You're Invited Events offers. A complimentary consultation to get to know us and learn more about our services is just a phone call or email away! We are here to make your vision come to life. For your wedding, we can be involved from the moment you say "Yes" all the way to the moment you say "I do". We offer planning services for all your other special events, such as bachelorette parties, bridal showers, engagement parties and rehearsal dinners. You can call us the year ahead or a month ahead. Whatever your budget and timeframe allows, You're Invited Events is here to make your wedding spectacular.

We can customize our services for your individual needs.

Here's a partial list of wedding-related services You're Invited Gifts, Paper and Events offers:

Full service wedding coordination

wreath
YoureInvitedGirls

13 Reviews for You're Invited Gifts, Paper and Events

Haley · Married on 06/23/2013

I had a wonderful experience with your invited. The staff was amazing (Lindsey in particular!). I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted and the patience, help, and fun but professional approach they took to us was exactly what we needed. I LOVE the invitations we chose. I especially appreciated their willingness to show us options at several different price points.

Sent on 07/20/2013

Clata · Married on 09/24/2011

I have used them in the past and will use them in the future. I went in and told them what I wanted, was looking for and how much I had to spend on it. And they sat down with me and we got it all figured out very fast and efficiently. When they sent the proofs, I noticed that the color was off on a couple of them and they fixed it and resent new proofs in the same day. They are extremely knowledgeable of tradition, correct wording and etiquette. They also have many other gifts and services to offer. Including Wedding planning. Like I said before, i used them in the past and will continue to use them in the future.

Sent on 10/02/2011
  • Colin

Colin · Married on 09/24/2011

I hardly know where to begin... Stephanie and Anna were one of the best parts of my wedding planning process!! We used them for week of the wedding coordination, but they did far more than that!! Anna helped us with every single invitation, thank you note, favor, etc. She advised us all along the way and even gave us some great ideas along the way. Stephanie and Anna attended meetings with us, they met with us, they guided us and just kept everything going smoothly - and that was all before the week of the wedding!! During the week of, they picked up items, delivered out of town bags, called and organized all our vendors, and fixed any snafus as they came along. They also sent a schedule to our wedding party and fielded questions! The weekend of the wedding they came to the rehearsal to keep us all in line and to make sure we had everything that we needed. On the day of the wedding, they made it possible for my mom and I to enjoy the day. They met all the vendors, coordinated everything, and got everything set up and ready to go. They met us at the wedding venue and continued to keep everything running smoothly. They even came with pictures on their phone of what the set up looked like!! WOW!! At the reception, they coordinated everything, kept us on schedule and sorted out all of the logistics! It was perfect! I could not have imagined our wedding day without Anna and Stephanie. I look forward to using them again in the future! Thank you ladies for making our day so perfect! We couldn't have done it without you!!

Sent on 10/30/2011

You're Invited Gifts, Paper and Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• You're Invited Gifts, Paper and Events 1
    Wedding Wire Discount
    If you say you found us on Wedding Wire, and you purchase a full-service or partial-planning package, we'll discount our rehearsal dinner package or a bridal brunch package by 50%!

• Branching Out Event Florist
    Branching Out Event Florist Wedding Florists

I can't say enough about the staff at You're Invited...totally blown away by the array of invitations and monogrammed gifts...plus Stephanie is right there to PLAN your party or wedding!

• 5133 Harding Pike Nashville, 37205 See on map