PO Box 681046, Franklin, TN 37068 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About BlueNovaDesigns

Draping visually communicates glamour and inspiration. It actually heightens the atmosphere in the room so that each and every guest will feel the difference. Your guests will be even more in awe when they witness you walking down a grande fabric-draped aisle. They will feel a magical sensation when they see you dancing your first dance beneath flowing fabric and twinkle lights, bathing you in a beautiful glow. Your guests will linger longer knowing that they have been a part of such a beautiful day. Draping can make that happen.

Event draping is a stunning transformation. You can take any venue and dress it up or completely transform it. Even though your venue may have numerous meetings every week: bar mitzvahs, Christmas parties, and seminars. Your wedding should stand out from all of these other events; your wedding should have it’s own special feel. Draping creates a unique environment just for you.

Our stylized draping can add drama and interest to your event. Exposed-brick, “Industrial” venues pair well with our work. Draping can soften the room, adding a gentler touch. If you are holding your wedding or reception in a tent, don’t settle for less. We can help transform the outdoors into a plush, dreamy room that is exactly what you envisioned.

Follow BlueNovaDesigns on

downtown sheraton 51 80874
Delta

3 Reviews for BlueNovaDesigns

Meredith · Married on 01/21/2012

Blue Nova did the draping and lighting for both my ceremony and my reception. They transformed both rooms into a winter wonderland. They were fantastic to work with. I was able to explain my vision for both rooms, and they made it come true, except it was even better than my vision. My husband and I will forever remember our wedding, but even more amazing, we know our guests will remember the wedding, in part, because of how beautifully it was decorated.

Sent on 02/07/2012
  • Shani

Shani · Married on 06/11/2011

Blue Nova draped the inside of the tent at my reception. My contact was Sarah Crawley who is a sweetheart! I asked for something they had never done before at my venue and Sarah was totally open for what I wanted. I loved that I could make suggestions and not be told no without them trying it first. Turned out my suggestions were right and my venue looked beautiful! Sarah even got on a ladder to fix something I didn't notice that was "bugging" her when I went to go sign off on the work. Blue Nova was great!

Sent on 06/25/2011

Jessica · Married on 04/30/2011

Great service, easy to work with, and went beyond my expectations.

Sent on 05/17/2011

BlueNovaDesigns Pricing

BlueNovaDesigns Price Rates

BlueNovaDesigns FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 599.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Delivery, Setup, Uplighting
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 1,505.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Chandeliers, Delivery, Setup, String, Uplighting
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Chandeliers, Dance Floor Lighting, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Setup
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops
  • Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Lounge Furniture
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens

• Two Fat Men Catering
    Two Fat Men Catering Wedding Caterers

Link & Maria Tipton and their staff are so very Talented in their designs and creativity. Such a pleasure to work with and a definite must for all your draping and décor needs.

• Belle Meade Plantation
    Belle Meade Plantation Barn & Farm Weddings

Blue Nova Designs providse that perfect touch of elegance to our space with their draping!

• CJ's Off the Square
    CJ's Off the Square Mansion Weddings

We love what Blue Nova can do at CJ's Off the Square! They have transformed our Pavilion and Garden into so many stunning designs, but even the simplest touches can add a special feel. They're the best!

• PO Box 681046 Franklin, 37068 See on map