Irvine, CA 92618 Map · Phone number

About Details A La Carte

At Details A La Carte, we create custom handcrafted correspondence and coordinating pieces that reflect your individual style, personality and inspirations. Every detail is chosen individually, as beautiful papers, embellishments and printing processes are combined to produce unique and one of a kind designs. We are passionate about delivering high quality and meaningful invitations that our clients and their guests are excited about.

We love weddings and all the details {hence the name DETAILS A La Carte}. It is our goal to understand your vision, introduce ideas and work together to create a first impression that sets the tone for your event and inspires "day-of" design elements. From save the dates and invitations, to menus, escort cards and table numbers, we have all your paper details covered. With hands on experience setting up actual escort cards in rows, placing menus at place settings, tying thank you tags on favors and working with such creative wedding industry professionals, we understand the needs of our clients and the visual impact of each piece. Options and services provided are only possible through working with a custom invitation company.

Whether it be clean and modern, fun and stylish or classic and elegant, we'd love to talk to you about your special day!

Follow Details A La Carte on

1887BagwellW0402

5 Reviews for Details A La Carte

• Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 09/21/2012

Working with Nichelle and her team was a dream! I felt really overwhelmed by the invitation selection process as there are just so many options! I had a strong sense of the colors I wanted but I was completely lost with the over-all design. Nichelle helped me design the perfect invitation, and it beautifully set the tone for our wedding. A combination of designs she had previously done with new concepts I had in mind, she walked me through each step until the perfect proof was ready! When the invitations came in the mail, everything was elegantly packaged and branded. She takes the time to ensure her presentation is flawless and the quality of her product is really showcased. I loved opening up the box and seeing our invitations for the first time! They were exactly what I wanted!! The textures of the paper, the colors, the letterpress, the ribbon! It all came together and I received so many compliments from our guests when they got them in the mail. The calligrapher Nichelle recommended was amazing as well! Her turn around time was so quick! Nichelle also designed our Day-of paper goods - menus, table numbers, escort cards, and place cards. Just beautiful! We were so happy with how everything turned out! Everything was custom and unique. It was really nice developing our own look through the paper goods and it made our wedding that much more unique and special! Thank you Details A La Carte!!

Sent on 11/29/2012

Sara · Married on 06/11/2011

Nichelle from Details A La Carte is wonderful to work with and incredibly talented. She will and can create literally anything you can dream of!! Her work is all quality and beautiful!! She made my wedding invitations more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed of and she made the most incredibly beautiful table numbers I have ever seen! I will definitely recommend her to anyone and will use her for any future invitation needs in the future. Thanks Details Al Care

Sent on 08/04/2011

Chelsea · Married on 08/14/2010

Nichelle went above and beyond for my wedding! She not only provided all the paper goods (which were amazing,) but also created PDF files that made it possible to order shirts for myself and my bridesmaids to wear on my wedding day that matched my theme. I will recommend her to anyone and will continue to use her for any future invitations that I may need.

Sent on 12/02/2010

Details A La Carte FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing

• Irvine, 92618 See on map