address, Laurel, MD 20723 · Phone number
· Visit website

About Detailed Diva

Congratulations! If you're viewing my page this salu is certainly in order. I'm Nesikah, the owner of Detailed Diva. I've been in business for three years and offer conciercge style, full service event planning. I enjoy every aspect of planning and making sure your vision comes to life. Your special day is all about you, and my business insures all details are covered. I love being with my clients throughout the entire process and am currently excepting clients looking for full service planning for weddings scheduled after March of 2021. For brides and grooms who've done all the planning, sorting, and choosing for your 2020 nuptials, please contact me for Day of Coordination Leadership. This service allows you to have the peace of mind to enjoy your days leading up to your wedding and your wedding day. My clients who select this service recieve a 1 hour wedding regearsal and 8 hours for the wedding day. A coffee and catch up is included in this service as well. If either of these services are what you're looking for please feel free to contact me.

Detailed Diva FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1250
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Elopement
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?