Hamden, CT 06518 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Destination Wedding Store

Our passion is weddings and wedding planning! Our business
began as a travel agency, long before it was fashionable we saw the desirability of
having a destination wedding rather than a traditional wedding. It was then that
we decided that we would dedicate our business to planning destination weddings.

What we offer that a traditional wedding planner or travel agency does not:

Experience in planning weddings in exciting destinations

In depth knowledge of desitnaitons

The willingness to work with you to find the perfect destination for the
wedding of your dreams.

A genuine desire to create the ceremony and reception of your dreams

Understanding of the rules and requirements to get married away from
home, so that you are legally wed at home!

Vast resources to get you the best deals on travel for you and your guests

We have payment plans, so you and your guests can lay-away your dream
wedding and vacation.

The ability to insure that you and your guests every need is met before
during and after your wedding and thier vacation.

Tips to make your guests talk about your wedding for years, from creative
ideas for you to incorporate in your ceremony to local customs and gifts we
will help you with it all!

Numerous tips to use to make your wedding a special day for you and your
guests

Call today so we can help you to begin planning the wedding of your dreams
without the stress of a traditional wedding.

After the first call you'll know you have no more worries, you will begin to have a vision of your wedding
and your dreams will take shape in no time......effortlessly!

Call today, 203. 535.1289

Bermuda
Bermuda

14 Reviews for Destination Wedding Store

Cameshia · Married on 08/24/2013

When my fiancé and I decided to have a destination wedding I knew that we would need assistance. I did some research and came across destination wedding store. After speaking to Janice I contacted her a fed days later to inform Janice that we would like to use her services and it was one of the best decisions that we made in regards to wedding planning. From the very beginning Janice was on point. Janice gave us a few suggestions as to where to have our wedding and once we decided on Jamaica she wasted no time getting things in order. Janice was with us every step of the way helping us with invitations, flowers, photographers, decorations, etc. Even when I dealing with some unfortunate personal issues Janice was right there with words of encouragement. While in Jamaica when issues arises and Janice was contacted things were handled right away. Janice was not only our wedding planner I consider her a friend. I highly recommend her services. You won't regret it.

Sent on 10/07/2013

Michelle · Married on 05/11/2013

Janice is the absolute BEST wedding planner and was a remarkable support system throughout the entire wedding planning process. Under the guidance of Destination Wedding Store, my husband and I were able to plan and experience the wedding of our dreams at Paradisus La Perla in Rivieria Maya, Mexico.

Our wedding weekend included a rehearsal dinner (sushi-style), welcome fiesta (private pool party), an amazing ceremony and reception and a farewell brunch. Our guest were amazed.

My husband, our 40 guest of intimate family and friends and I, felt the 4 day wedding celebration was "mejor que un sueno", better than a dream.

Janice and her team worked diligently for over a year to assist with selecting and booking the venue, all design elements including save the dates, invitations, programs, menu cards, wedding guest welcome gift bags, floral arrangements, bridesmaid coordination, fashion recommendations and so much more. The list goes on and on and on.

As an added bonus, Janice and her team booked travel for over 95% of our guest. To this day, they all rave about her service, professionalism and pleasant attitude.

Outside of alleviating all stress for me, as the bride, which in turn made this an enjoyable experience for all involved, including my hubby, Janice has become a lifelong friend. We plan to bug her and shower her with love forever more.

Our goal was to create a tropical wedding that delivered a romantic, fun and lasting experience. The results: expressing love to family and old friends, creating an atmosphere for the creation of new friendships and two couples from our wedding are now engaged *hearts*. Looks like Janice may have some more work on her hands :)

We highly recommend Janice and Destination Wedding Store to anyone in need of wedding, event or travel planning. Janice and team - we can never thank you enough. Thank you!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Destination Wedding Store FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• April Twenty Five Wedding Invitations

We have been working with Janice for a short amount of time and in that time we have come to know her to be one of the most thoughtful pros we have met in the business. Her attention to detail and unwavering dedication to getting her clients the best deals speaks volumes with us. And also like us she works just that much harder to ensure the best even on the weekends :) We are certainly happy to have met her and recommend her services to everyone.

• Ladybead Beach Wedding Jewelry Wedding Jewelers

She will take care of every detail so you can relax and enjoy your Destination Wedding!

• Ladybead Beach Wedding Jewelry Wedding Jewelers

• Hamden, CT, 06518 See on map
    2035351289 (Phone number)
    Location of (Destination Wedding Store)