Bergenfield, NJ 07621 Map · Phone number

About DEsigns for all times

DEsigns for all times specializes in custom event creations. Our fresh and unique approach to design shines through in all of our creations. Indulge in having your ideas brought to life without doing all the work!

Whether it's creating a beautiful table scape for a small dinner party or having all of your wedding design needs met, DEsigns strives to to take our clients ideas and requirements and turn them into a breathtaking environment.

Our services include everything from invitations to favors! Visit our website for a full list of what we can help you with. www.designsforalltimes.com

Follow DEsigns for all times on

niccj6
foodmarker
decor1

6 Reviews for DEsigns for all times

Kristen · Married on 05/27/2018

Erin and Demitra were a pleasure to work with! They helped make our wedding look exactly how we had dreamed! They took care of all the smallest details and when we walked into our reception we could not believe how great it all looked. They are both very professional, creative and easy to work with. We would recommend DEsigns for all times to anyone looking for help hosting the perfect wedding or party! Kristen and Alex- 5/27/2018

Jennifer · Married on 11/07/2015

Erin and Demetra are absolutely amazing. They are both talented and super creative. I used them for both my bridal shower and wedding... and both were a dream! The color scheme, decor and details were perfect and were beyond my expectations. Everything they did, down to the little details was breathtaking! Just to name a few.. the place cards, guest book, cigar bar, a gourmet donut display... were all absolutely beyond our expectations. We received so many compliments!
    Erin and Demetra were present for my entire wedding day and everything went smoothly because of them both. I highly recommend DEsigns for all times and cannot wait for an excuse to use them again.

J. · Married on 06/21/2014

Perfect, perfect, perfect! The DEsigns for All Times team was a dream to work with. They did my wedding reception centerpieces, gift card box, and day-of set up. I only had a vague aesthetic in my mind that I described to them, and from there they took that and created the reception of my dreams. Everyone raved about the beautiful centerpieces, and the set up was just perfect. Not only was the wedding day absolutely wonderful, but working with the DFAT team throughout the process was a pleasurable experience. With their professionalism, artistic eye, and great personalities, they made the planning process stress-free and fun. I had every confidence they would create a beautiful reception, and they exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend their services for any event you are planning!

• Bergenfield, 07621 See on map