Designet International

1869 Whitehaven Road, Grand Island, NY 14072 Map · Phone number

14 Reviews for Designet International

Terra · Married on 10/30/2016

Reg at deSignet on Grand Island New York is amazing! If you are interested in custom bands, engagement rings, or Celtic bands you will fine something you love - or Reg will work with you to design something. You can also find beautiful attendant gifts or other sorts of Jewelry to wear on your wedding day! Their site is great http://www.raru.com/ and really let's you get some ideas before you head in for something you might like. We purchased custom wedding bands with our initials inter twined, and my husband and I have slight variation in other elements. But His includes a Celtic cross and triangle or trinity knot. And mine is a trinity heart knot. Just amazing. My Sister and brother in-law also purchased her engagement ring and wedding bands from Reg. We are all so very pleased with

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 03/22/2014

They were wonderful! I really loved one of their designs but was hesitant since it would be an online purchase (and they're way too far to travel to). They worked out a way for me to be able to really see what the ring would look like on my hand by making it for me in silver, and it was gorgeous. We returned the silver one, and they applied the full cost toward the gold version. I can't wait to have it on my finger every day!

Christa · Married on 10/05/2013

I just happened to have stumbled upon deSignet's ad in Renaissance Magazine a couple falls ago and fell in love with their designs! I especially like that they will design jewelry for you (sketch it out for free and all)! I showed the boy their site and we both agreed that they were the people that would make our rings!

The boy and I scoped out the engagement ring I liked then he did some serious thinking and researching. He came back with an even better idea that I couldn't pass up! They have these engagement / wedding rings combined called Reverse Cradles. You get the engagement ring with a sterling silver insert to hold the slot for the wedding ring. When it's time, the wedding ring then slides in and there is no need for 2 rings side by side on your finger! It's a totally cool idea and I don't know anyone that has anything like it! This is so completely me! Always standing out in a crowd!

So the boy worked with Kim... She's awesome! She was quick to assist with all of his questions and worked with him on the design. She also gave him advice on what stone would be best for me. I don't remove jewelry and I'm kinda tough on it. She did a great job resolving it all and getting him the most perfect ring for me! It took a week to create and send it (though the boy told me it would be longer so to throw me off and surprise me!).

He did it on St. Patrick's Day with our favorite Kilt Rock Band, our families, and 20+ of our friends... It was amazing! Thanks bunches Kim and deSignet! We got my wedding band a couple weeks before the big shindig. It turned out just as amazing!

Just a quick update... Kim was also great in assisting with getting me an appraisal so that I can get my ring (as well as some of my other important jewelry) insured. If you ask for this information immediately after purchase it's a quick and easy process since the value hasn't changed. Always have your sparklies insured!

• 1869 Whitehaven Road Grand Island, 14072 See on map