Delightfulkakes

Bronx, NY View map

Family owned and operated. Delightful Kakes is sure that the wedding cake that they create for you, will be the best cake your eyes (and taste buds) have ever set their sights on. Every cake is different than the next, just like every couple is different from the others. They pour endless amounts of love, talent and craftsmanship into the first cake you'll ever enjoy as husband and wife.

Contact us if you would like more information on ordering a cake or pricing.

Thanks for stopping by,

Sandy

843-812-4703

Delightfulkakes@verizon.net

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cookies
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Setup

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• User1375317 2+ years ago
    Sandy of delightfulkakes isn't just a vendor to us she is now a very special part of our family and life. We love how she listened to what we wanted for our wedding cake and she gave us more. Our guest are still talking about the cakes both the wedding cale and the traditional west indian rum wedding cake.
  • NowI'mMrs.B.
    Kim Married on 04/26/2013
    I would recommend Delightfulkakes to anyone looking for delicious cakes or cupcakes at a reasonable price. I especially like working with Sandy as she makes you feel more like you are a friend than a customer. My cake tasting took a couple of hours and Sandy was very patient with me and worked with me to design the cake of my dreams. Not only did the cake look good it was delicious. My daughter also used her to buy cute cupcakes for my bachelorette brunch and they were delicious as well. Delightfulkakes will be the first place I call when I, looking for a specialty cake that tastes delicious.
    Nadine Married on 01/08/2012
    I was truly blessed when I was intorduced to Sandy by my co-worker. When I thought of doing a grooms cake for my husband I had various ideas but she was alble to put my ideas together and provide me with a wonderful cake. My communication with Sandy was only by phone and email but she was always professional, easy to work with, flexible, and knew exactly what I wanted. Her prices was unbelieveable and very affordable. My guest could not stop talking about the cake and it was a big surprise for my husband. Thank you so much for a great cake. My only regret is that I should have made you do the my wedding cake as well. I will always recommend you to my friends and family.

Bronx, 10466

Delightfulkakes is a cake studio creating one of a kind edible works of art. Every cake I make is custom made to order from start to finish so I do not have a stock of cakes for immediate purchase.
Location of (Delightfulkakes)