Buffalo, NY 14210 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,200
Availability Check your date

About Deb & Matt Photo

Deb & Matt Photo is a Buffalo-area wedding photography duo serving Western New York couples. They understand that the day will fly right by you and make a serious effort to capture the love in each and every moment in order to create cherished heirlooms for you to remember for years to come. Their style is a signature blend of traditionally posed wedding shots and candid images that catch the fun and romance in the day.

The married couple of Deb and Matt Photo has been bringing their contemporary style of photography to weddings since 2012. Deb and Matt Photo services include:

• Additional hours
  • Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Prints

Other Services
In addition to wedding photography, this photographer offers:

• Engagement sessions

1 User photo

Deb & Matt Photo 1
  • Michele

Michele · Married on 10/05/2018

Lovely pictures, even lovelier people!

There are not enough words to say how thrilled we were with Deb and Matt's photos. When we first saw their pictures, we knew we wanted them to be a part of our big day. We had a wonderful engagement session with them (they even traveled to us - 5 hours away!) complete with multiple locations in our city as well as shots with our fur child. They were accommodating with everything and the pictures were perfect! Over our months of planning, they became more like friends. They are the sweetest, kindest, and most passionate people. They truly love what they do and it shows in their work and their enjoyment in the day. We were blessed to have them photograph our wedding. Every time I looked around, they were capturing a moment I wouldn't have wanted missed. They got every shot we requested, all the people we wanted pictures of, and detail shots of the things we may have missed in the craziness of the day. They made our day all that more special and we know our photos will be nothing short of exquisite. Filled with lots of love from both sides of the camera. We love you Deb and Matt, thank you!

Deb & Matt Photo 2

Melanie · Married on 11/04/2017

It has taken me some time to write this review because I can't even express into words how amazed my husband and I are with Deb & Matt. We were referred by a friend, and so thankful we were. From the moment we met at our engagement shoot (which they traveled for) we knew we had made the right choice. Deb & Matt are ARTISTS. Their ability to foresee an unforgettable shot is incredible. They are SO good that I had friends trying to cancel their photographers and book with Deb & Matt instead!! At our wedding, Deb & Matt arrived a whole evening early just to scout out the most beautiful locations the morning of our wedding. Matt went to find the boys, and Deb stayed with me and the ladies! I know Deb has done this before between her personal and professional life, but let me tell you...she was the glue that kept us together that morning. When everyone was freaking out, she kept us on track. When it came time for me to put in my earnings, she was there to help. Walking into the elevator- she held my train. Deb & Matt go above and BEYOND. During the ceremony, reception, and in between- they constantly asked us if we needed ANYTHING. That night, they even showed us a few photo previews that blew our doors off. To top it off, they even sent us our wedding previews on Christmas Eve!! They are so dedicated to their craft and LOVE their jobs. I am so impressed and I am just thinking of ways to work with them again!!! DO NOT HESITATE ON THIS VENDOR! If you do book with Deb & Matt, then I would consider yourself one of the luckiest couples in the world- you hit the vendor jackpot. Thank you for all you do!!

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot express enough how lucky we were to have this lovely couple join us on our day and capture all our love! First of all, they are a genuine couple that we connected with from our very first email and meeting. When they say they love love stories, they truly mean it! They want to know all the small details that make you the couple you are and they use that in order to capture your wedding to be exactly that, YOU as a couple! We were never overly posed and we got to just be us throughout it all. They were up for anything, including walking out onto the ice at the East Aurora Ice Rink! We even got a preview of some of our photos that same night!! WHAT?!? Who does that? Deb and Matt do! I even had a guest recognize Debby from her different colored shoes and pulled me aside to say how beautiful our photos would be!

Deb & Matt Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

• revelry + heart
    revelry + heart Wedding Invitations

I used Deb and Matt for my own engagement and wedding photography as well as referred them to any brides that are willing to listen. They are an exceptional team who captures moments you didn't even know you wanted. They make you feel comfortable as a bride and go above and beyond in customer service. Deb and Matt are not only my favorite event partners, but now part of my family and I would recommend them to any bride who wants an exceptionally personal experience throughout their engagement and wedding day.