Harrisburg, PA 17177 Map · Phone number

David's Bridal 1
  • Kasi

Kasi · Married on 11/17/2018

Perfect Dress

I knew as soon as I tried on my dress that it was the one. They were helpful and efficient with getting us everything we need. My bridesmaids also got all their dresses that day!

Sent on 01/25/2019
    David's Bridal 2

i went to SO MANY boutiques and just couldn't find the one. Either the dresses were insanely priced or the sizes were so much bigger than me that I couldn't get a real grasp for what the dress would look like in my size. Then I went to Davids and was so impressed! They let me try on so many and finally we found the one-and I LOVE IT! Cannot wait to see his face when I walk down the aisle.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Dream dress. All employees of the Harrisburg, PA store that I interacted with (manager, alterations, receptionist, attendant) were incredibly professional and entirely ready to help me find the dress of my dreams. I also got my bridesmaids dresses there, and I purchased an additional bridesmaid dress (that looked less bridesmaid-y) to wear to my rehearsal dinner.

Wonderful employees. I only have nice things to say about this store.

(http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_oleg-cassini-beaded-lace-tulle-wedding-dress-cwg635_wedding-dresses-oleg-cassini)

Sent on 04/11/2016