4509 Prior Dr Suite 114, Wilmington, NC 28412 Map · Phone number

About Dark Hearts Artistry

Dark Hearts Artistry was pioneered by Liz near Raleigh, North Carolina. She is a makeup artist, esthetician, and massage therapist. Dark Hearts Artistry is a company that believes in the power of makeup and the freedom of expression. They philosophize that feeling beautiful on the inside is just an important as feeling it on the outside. Their goal is to make every single one of their clients feel beautiful and realize their own gorgeous aesthetic.

Dark Hearts Artistry uses a combination of airbrush and traditional makeup to create your special look for your big day. Airbrush can last all night long, so you don't have to be afraid to wear your dancing shoes. Makeup services offered include:

• Tattoo coverage

kayleighalex gallery 0021 51 1049551 159818443868148

9 Reviews for Dark Hearts Artistry

Michelle Rivera · Getting married on 11/01/2020

She is a magician!!

Liz is absolutely amazing! You cannot go wrong hiring this goddess to give your your dream look! I would use her for any type of professional make up needs! She is a perfectionist and will work and rework your look until you are ready to cry because you didnt know you could look that incredible! She did my makeup as well as my bridesmaids and my mom and we all looked stunning! She came so prepared to handle multiple different skin textures, ages, and color palates that we all just had to sit there and dance along to the music as she gave us a serious glow up! I cannot recommend her enough and I cannot stress enough how amazing she is! I went out and about after my trial run and ran into another bride to be at a store who literally stopped me demanding to know who had done my makeup because she had been to three artists and had never seen makeup done as well as what Liz had done for me!

Sent on 03/05/2020

Dark Hearts Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle!!!! You’re the sweetest and I loved helping you on your big day!! 🖤🖤🖤🖤

Jessica Cesario · Married on 02/20/2020

Best Makeup Experience

Liz did my makeup when I was a bridesmaid in my friends wedding in Chapel Hill. She listened to exactly what I wanted and did it better than I expected. On top of that she is super fun to talk to. I’m so happy with my experience with her and wished she lived closer to me!

Sent on 06/08/2020

Dark Hearts Artistry's reply:

Thank you Jessica! I had so much fun doing your makeup!!!! I can always travel, for your big day! ❤️

Brittany · Married on 10/26/2019

Wonderful Experience!

I got married last year and had my makeup done by Liz and my experience was absolutely perfect. It was everything I thought it would be & more! Liz was so personable and made the experience fun and full of laughs! I have never had my makeup professionally done prior to my wedding day and I was stunned by how beautiful I looked. Liz took pride in her work and took her time to make me look exactly how I described. Liz even stopped by our beach rental to do touch ups before I said I do . If you need your makeup done, I highly recommend Liz!

Sent on 06/08/2020

Dark Hearts Artistry's reply:

Brittany you’re so sweet!! Thank you so much! I loved getting to know you and meeting your family! Can’t wait to be neighbors in Raleigh!!!!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Dark Hearts Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 95
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 85
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 95
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 85
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75
    $ 75
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
    Gratuity
    Travel Fee
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Makeup
    Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• 4509 Prior Dr Suite 114 Wilmington, NC, 28412 See on map
    910-622-9445 (Phone number)
    Location of (Dark Hearts Artistry)