Courtney K Beauty LLC

Greensboro, NC View map Visit website

Courtney K Beauty LLC is a wedding cosmetic service based in Greensboro, North Carolina. Lead artist Courtney is committed to helping each client create a show-stopping makeup design that accentuates their unique beauty. As part of her process, she seeks to empower each person that sits in her makeup chair, helping them to create the best aesthetic version of themselves.

Courtney K Beauty offers trial makeup sessions, where you can work directly with the artist to refine your look. You can tailor your makeup design to suit the location and length of your celebration, along with your hair design and chosen ensemble. Courtney also offers group bookings, using her efficient skills to give each member of your wedding party a gorgeous makeover. A fully mobile artist, she is equipped to deliver her services on-site, wherever you have chosen to prepare.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$115

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$80

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$115

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$115

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$115

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$130

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$130

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

Rochelle M. Married on 05/10/2021

She was Bomb.com

She was on time, professional, clean, and gave me the beat of my life!!!! I absolutely Loved it and I use her every chance I get. I recommend her to has many people as I can!!!

Courtney K Beauty LLC's reply:

Rochelle thank you so much!! You are always so fun to work with. You are one of the ones that have been here from the beginning and have seen my growth!! For that I appreciate you!! Having loyal clients means everything to me. When clients turn into friends that means even more!! Love you girl!
    Rose S. Married on 04/17/2021

Wonderful and memorable

Courtney was wonderful and a pleasure to work with!

Courtney K Beauty LLC's reply:

Rose it was so great meeting you and working with you as well. Thanks for being so trusting in my services!!

Team

Courtney Haynes
Courtney Haynes
Owner

Hi Beauty!

I'm Courtney...

and I'm addicted to beauty and love!

A wife, busy mom of 4, and a Professional Makeup Artist with over 10 years of experience in beauty. I invested in learning from the absolute best Beauty Pros in the industry. Growing up as a southern girl with a kind and loving heart for perfecting ones beauty through the artistry of skincare and makeup.

As a result of my expertise, I specialized my tips and techniques to fit each person's needs. My addiction for the beauty industry is more than a brand, IT'S A LIFESTYLE! You won't leave without having a better understanding for skincare and makeup. As I often say "God created us all with a natural gift of beauty and it starts from within!"

Greensboro, North Carolina Greensboro, NC, 27405
Location of (Courtney K Beauty LLC)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding