Hendersonville, TN 37075 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Dara Pendleton Photography

We like to keep things easy and provide great affordable photography. I have been a Pro Wedding Photographer for 15 years,I have a Degree in Visual Art with emphasis in Photography. I love shooting weddings and being a part of this special day.Give me a call and take look at my web site. Congrats and enjoy your big day!

Follow Dara Pendleton Photography on

7 Reviews for Dara Pendleton Photography

Kristen · Married on 04/12/2014

Data was amazing on our wedding day! She was amazing with our goofy bunch and even made sure I was taken care of. Our sneak peek pictures were amazing so I'm excited to see the rest!

Sent on 04/20/2014
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/27/2012

I studied black and white film photography in high school and a little bit in college. It was very important for me to find a knowledgeable photographer at a reasonable price. Dara was perfect! She understands when a photo is shot properly it doesn't need to be photoshopped very much. She takes the time to check lighting and exposure. Her prices are some of the best I've seen and well worth every penny.

She shot our engagement photos and our wedding day. Dara and her other photographers were so easy to work with. My husband doesn't photograph well and blinks all the time. They worked hard to get some great shots. I loved our engagement photos and our preview of the wedding day. I can't wait to get the rest of our wedding day photos. Despite the cold, I feel like we were laughing and having so much fun the entire shoot. Definitely going to call Dara anytime we need portraits done.

Sent on 11/24/2012

Keyna · Married on 11/05/2011

Dara took our engagement and wedding photos. She does a wonderful job, and the pictures turn out beautiful. She also makes an album out of the pictures you choose and gives you your own private website with all the pictures on it, for family and friends to view and order pictures. So many people have commented about how great our pictures are! She is very creative and has such a talent for capturing those once in a lifetime moments. I'm so grateful to Dara and her husband for taking beautiful pictures of our special day. We will always use Dara for all our photography needs!!

Sent on 11/15/2011

Award

Dara Pendleton Photography Pricing

Dara Pendleton Photography Price Rates

Dara Pendleton Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dara Pendleton Photography 1
    All Military, Police and Firemen
    All Military ,Police,and Fireman receive $100.00 off package.

• Hendersonville, 37075 See on map