500 NE 1st Avenue, Miami, FL 33132 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Dajo Productions

Dajo Productions [pronounced day-jo] was originally founded over 15 years ago by husband and wife duo, David and Johanna. It is said that their popular compounded names were a reflection of their inseparable love for one another and hence their passion for love and marriage.

This passion lives on today as Dajo Productions has expanded across the boundaries of Wedding Photography to include Videography, DJ, Lighting and Photo Booths. They have been awarded "#1 Wedding Vendor" and are recognized as "Best in Customer Service" by many publications. The large and experienced wedding team at Dajo Productions, take pride in their vast knowledge and experience, with hundreds of weddings and many happy brides.

Follow Dajo Productions on

14 Reviews for Dajo Productions

• Ariana

Ariana Meyer · Married on 01/18/2019

Dream come true

Dajo photography went beyond my expectations. They were on top of everything! They were interactive with my guest and very humble and loving. So easy and flexable to work with. Very understanding and patient. You can tell they are super passionate about what they do, you can honestly see it through there work. I will recommend Dajo photography a thousand times. You need to book them!! Thank you guys for making my night so special!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Holly Johnson · Married on 10/20/2018

Best photographers ever!

DAJO PRODUCTIONS IS AMAZING! I had the privilege of Dajo Productions shooting my wedding and they are truly the best out there. They are true visionaries, timely and extremely professional. They captured my wedding in a way I could have never imagined. They captured details that I did not even see on my wedding day and for that I will always be thankful. They were able to truly translate the fairy tale wedding that day really was for my husband and I and our guests! If you have an event that you want you to remember for years to come, CHOOSE DAJO PRODUCTIONS!

Sent on 01/29/2019

David and his team captured all the timeless portraits I wanted, and from so many different angles it's impossible to choose a favorite! Couldn't be happier with the results, beautiful work! ;)

Sent on 05/12/2017