Cypress, TX 77429 Map · Phone number

About Cypress Event Center

281-373-1572

Serving: Cypress, Texas and surrounding communities in the N.W. Houston area (Tomball, Magnolia, Waller, Hockley, Hempstead, Katy, Cy-Fair, Fairfield, Copperfield & more).

AAWP Certified Wedding & Event Planners in Cypress, Texas

Other Services: Carlson Craft Wedding Invitations, Lillian Rose Wedding & Shower Accessories. Floral Design Services.

Our Staff
Sharon Brimmer is an AAWP Certified Wedding & Event Coordinator and a member of the American Academy of Wedding Professionals. She has degrees from Victor Valley College and Stanford University. With over 30 years of experience in planning weddings and social events, she can make your wants, needs and fantasies realities within the realm of a realistic, workable budget.

Kim Jordan is a Event Coordinator & Host and Executive Producer of the Ask Kim Jordan Show. Kim has worked with many notable experts in the media, fashion and wedding industry over the years and she loves answering brides and grooms questions so that she can help them plan their BIG day! Kim J. is a graduate of Sam Houston State University.

Kim Kirkbride is our Assistant Wedding Planner & a Floral Designer, specializing in Wedding & Event Floral Design. Kim graduated from Idaho State University with a degree in Marketing & Management. She has worked for Lerners New York, G. H Bass & Company & Brides Mart. She received her floral training from the Houston School of Floral Design.

Chris Brimmer is a Floral Designer, specializing in Wedding & Event Floral Design. Chris has been doing wedding & event florals since 2004. She received her floral training from the Houston School of Floral Design and also has a degree from Tomball College.

Call us at (281) 373-1572 to set up your appointment.

IMG3608
IMG3591
IMG3608

8 Reviews for Cypress Event Center

Calencia · Married on 11/07/2009

Cypress Weddings truly made our wedding a memorable experience. The wedding planner, Sharon Brimmer, was wonderful and paid much attention to detail with every aspect of the wedding. The wedding planning was very organized and Sharon always responded promptly to my emails and phone calls. Everything that we had that was rented for the services worked out great. The flowers and Decor was magnificent. The flower arrangements were the most beautiful that I have ever seen. I have been to a lot of weddings and bridal shows and the quality of services and products that Cypress Weddings provided was far better than those I have seen in the past. Coming from a Bride that is very detailed-oriented, I was very impressed. I would definitely recommend anyone who wants a successful, beautiful, and stress free wedding to use Cypress Weddings.

Sent on 12/13/2009

Nika · Married on 11/01/2009

Sharon and her staff were wonderful! They were very pleasant to work with and went above and beyond the call of duty to meet our needs. With only a small window to work with Theme Parties "n" More had an abundance of ideas that helped to make this a memorable day. Our guests were in awe at the magnificent detail and workmanship. We will definitely recommend their services to as many people as possible.

Sent on 11/21/2009
  • X

Xiaoyan · Married on 10/10/2009

I feel so lucky to have found Sharon as my wedding's florist. She and her daughter (sorry I forgot her name) did an amazing job for my wedding. They are very honest people and always consider the customer's interests. She offered her recommendations based on my budget for the wedding and decorate our church so beautiful for the wedding! She is definitely a great person and always provide the top-notch job and service! I am defintely going to recommend her to my family and friends in the future need.

Sent on 11/04/2009

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Scott Evans Photography
    Scott Evans Photography Wedding Photographers

Sharron Brimmer just may be the most honest, nicest person I have ever had the pleasure of working with!

• We Do..I Do's
    We Do..I Do's Wedding Officiants

Cypress Event Center is a wonderful facility. Be sure to look at this venue when planning your wedding.

• All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals
    All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals Wedding Rentals

Greetings! We at All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals thank you for allowing us to network with you. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future!

• Cypress, 77429 See on map