Cynthia Starr Photography

Lake Katrine, NY View map
$3,095 Most Popular Price

$3,095 Most Popular Price

My name is Cynthia Starr. I am the owner of Cynthia Starr Photography. Photographic services I offer include Weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Portraits, Family Life Sessions, Belly and Baby, Boudoir Photography and Special Events, I put my heart and soul into my photography and truly enjoy the happiness it brings others. Life passes by so quickly, special moments gone in an instant. My photographs give you memories you can hold forever.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,295

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,095

2nd Shooter
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Married on 10/13/2019

Amazing, Thoughtful and Professional

Cynthia was so amazing throughout the entire process of us setting up our wedding. She was very flexible with our schedule, accomadated my crazy family when they wanted certain photos done, and helped capture every perfect moment. We could not be happier with our decision to go with her!
    Sara Married on 07/19/2019

Gorgeous Photos!

I met with about 5 different photographers before I chose Cynthia because having beautiful photos to remember my wedding day was extremely important to me. When I met with Cynthia, I just knew she was the right fit for me! My intuition was correct, as Cynthia did an superb job photographing my wedding! She was extremely professional and responsive throughout the wedding planning process. Cynthia was also very organized the day of my wedding. We were able to finish all of our "must have" photos before the ceremony, which allowed my husband and I to enjoy our cocktail hour. Cynthia was truly a joy to work with! Below are some of my favorite pictures!
    Krista G. Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing experience!

Once I came across and looked at Cynthia Starr Photography’s website I knew that she was all about family just by the pictures. I was sold during our first phone meeting as we discussed the hypothetical timeline of our big day and since we were getting married in early November, she looked up the sunset time to be sure we had enough daylight hours to be able to take pictures outside after the ceremony. Because we live over an hour away we never met in person until the morning of our wedding, Cynthia was so down to earth and personable. My now husband and I are somewhat awkward picture takers and no matter how many times I asked her where I should put my hand, she posed us and the pictures came out great. We cannot pick one favorite picture, we have sooo many that we love. Overall best day of our lives and we know Cynthia helped make that happen. Long winded review and I could go on and on, but for such good reasons!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Aaron & Catharine
    16 photos · 06/22/2014

Your Event Matters Entertainment Your Event Matters Entertainment Wedding DJs

An truly great photographer with a amazing eye that will capture all those beautiful moments!!!

Jade DJ Entertainment, DJ Joey G. Jade DJ Entertainment, DJ Joey G. Wedding DJs

One of the best photographers that I've worked with, and I have worked with many. Cindy is a true professional, and her work speaks for itself. You will not be disappointed!

81 Penstock Ln Lake Katrine, NY, 12449

9:00am-6:00pm Monday- Saturday
Location of (Cynthia Starr Photography)

Cynthia Starr Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Cynthia Starr Photography include in the starting price?

Cynthia Starr Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Cynthia Starr Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Cynthia Starr Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Prints

What photography styles does Cynthia Starr Photography offer?

Cynthia Starr Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Cynthia Starr Photography offer?

Cynthia Starr Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Cynthia Starr Photography offer for wedding events?

Cynthia Starr Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Cynthia Starr Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Cynthia Starr Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding