Cynthia Michelle Photography

Most Popular Price $2,100
  • Real Weddings 1

2 Reviews for Cynthia Michelle Photography

Allison · Married on 09/05/2014

I cannot say enough kind words about Michelle of Cynthia Michelle Photography. She did both our engagement shoot and wedding. She was the most kind, sincere, and professional photographer we could have found to photograph the most important and special time of our lives! Our engagement shoot took place in Downtown Franklin on a very hot summer day, and Michelle never slowed down capturing the most beautiful photos I could have imagined! She even stayed an hour later than scheduled to capture as many shots as she could and take advantage of the sunset lighting. It being mine and my husband's first ever photoshoot, Michelle made us feel SO comfortable and joyous despite the warm weather and our lack of experience being photographed! Michelle had a second photographer with her on the day of our wedding to capture every angle and moment possible. She did not disappoint! Even in an unexpected rainstorm, she was able to capture some beautiful and amazing shots of both my husband and I and the venue. She even arrived to the venue early to take pictures of us getting ready. We couldn't have asked for a better, more perfect photographer. Michelle's work is simply stunning, and I highly recommend her to any other couple looking for a truly amazing photographer.

Cara · Married on 07/12/2013

Michelle was a pleasure to work with! She did our engagement pictures and wedding photos. She made us feel super comfortable and her team was great! They had a sense of urgency to get our pictures done so we could get back to our reception but didn't miss a beat. They set up a laptop at the wedding so that everyone could see pictures from during the day which everyone loved! She was very professional and friendly and I was super excited to have found her!

Real Weddings