102 Church Street Suite 12, Burlington, VT 05401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Cynthea's Spa

Cynthea’s Spa offers experience, talent and reliability. A petite urban day spa located in the heart of Burlington's Church Street Marketplace.

Our make-up artists are licensed professionals who help make your wedding unforgettable. Our experience and commitment ensure a flawless appearance for your wedding day. We can travel to your location or meet at our Church Street Spa. We also offer facials, massage, and we are expert Brazilian Waxers.

Follow Cynthea's Spa on

2 Reviews for Cynthea's Spa

Susi · Married on 06/02/2018

Cynthea did airbrushed makeup for my wedding day at her salon and I was so glad to have had her! After having a makeup trial (which I would recommend to any bride for hair/makeup), I knew she would make me look exactly how I envisioned myself as a bride! I wanted a more "dramatic" look and Cynthea knew just what I was looking for! She was pleasant to work with, knowledgable, and flexible. On my wedding day, she was prompt and kept me relaxed. As a bride, I received so many compliments and couldn't be more thankful to her for making me look beautiful. Thank you Cynthea!

• Christine

Christine · Married on 10/22/2016

Cynthia was wonderful to work with. I did a trial with her and she took my ideas into account, addressed my concerns, and came up with a beautiful look. She helped me schedule the morning of the wedding and coordinated with the hairstylists as well. My bridesmaids, mother, mother-in-law, and I all had our makeup done and I turned out gorgeous and lasted all day. Cynthia kept us relaxed and having fun on wedding day and that made a huge difference. My maids and I all got airbrush makeup and loved it, and the mother’s (who don’t wear much makeup normally) looked natural and beautiful.

Cynthea's Spa FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Makeup, Massages, Spa

• Vermont Event Center
    Vermont Event Center Hotel Weddings

Cynthea is one of the most profession make up artist in town. Her professionalism and talent is well known in the industry. I would trust her on any of our events for any of our brides.

• VT Enchanted Events
    VT Enchanted Events Wedding Planners

Impeccable, Fantastic, and Professional. Cynthea is one of the most dedicated makeup artists I know! I am truly amazed every time I get to work with her. A must hire!! Jackie Watson VT Enchanted Events

• The Essex, Vermont’s Culinary Resort & Spa
    The Essex, Vermont’s Culinary Resort & Spa Hotel Weddings

We have worked with Cynthea on multiple events and she is always professional and pleasant. The brides and their bridal parties always look stunning.

• 102 Church Street, Suite 12 Burlington, VT 05401 See on map