About Cynthea's Spa

Cynthea’s Spa offers experience, talent and reliability.

Cynthea’s Spa offers experience, talent and reliability.  A petite urban day spa located in the heart of Burlington's Church Street Marketplace.

Our make-up artists are licensed professionals who help make your wedding unforgettable. Our experience and commitment ensure a flawless appearance for your wedding day. We can travel to your location or meet at our Church Street Spa. We also offer facials, massage, and we are expert Brazilian Waxers.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Burlington

Follow Cynthea's Spa on

2 Reviews for Cynthea's Spa

Consultations (1)
Makeup (1)

Cynthea did airbrushed makeup for my wedding day at her salon and I was so glad to have had her! After having a makeup trial (which I would recommend to any bride for hair/makeup), I knew she would make me look exactly how I envisioned myself as a bride! I wanted a more "dramatic" look and Cynthea knew just what I was looking for! She was pleasant to work with, knowledgable, and flexible. On my wedding day, she was prompt and kept me relaxed. As a bride, I received so many compliments and couldn't be more thankful to her for making me look beautiful. Thank you Cynthea!

Profile Picture Susi, 6/2/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Cynthia was wonderful to work with. I did a trial with her and she took my ideas into account, addressed my concerns, and came up with a beautiful look. She helped me schedule the morning of the wedding and coordinated with the hairstylists as well. My bridesmaids, mother, mother-in-law, and I all had our makeup done and I turned out gorgeous and lasted all day. Cynthia kept us relaxed and having fun on wedding day and that made a huge difference. My maids and I all got airbrush makeup and loved it, and the mother’s (who don’t wear much makeup normally) looked natural and beautiful.

Profile Picture Christine, 10/22/16, 12 Reviews

Skincare
Tanning
Teeth Whitening

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Cynthea is one of the most profession make up artist in town. Her professionalism and talent is well known in the industry. I would trust her on any of our events for any of our brides.

Impeccable, Fantastic, and Professional. Cynthea is one of the most dedicated makeup artists I know! I am truly amazed every time I get to work with her. A must hire!! Jackie Watson VT Enchanted Events

We have worked with Cynthea on multiple events and she is always professional and pleasant. The brides and their bridal parties always look stunning.

Cynthea is a make-up artist who can add that perfect finishing touch to your wedding day.

It is always a pleasure to work with Cynthea's. We have done many weddings and alot of magazine shoots together. Truly a fine artist!

102 Church Street, Suite 12, Burlington, VT 05401   See On Map