Custom By Nicole Photography

New York, NY View map
$500 Most Popular Price

$500 Most Popular Price

I.LOVE.my.job! Photography is my calling and absolute passion. I can truly say there’s no other career I’d rather have and I feel like the luckiest girl to be able to document moments that will be viewed from generation to generation, to create ART.

You can expect personable, quality service when hiring CBN. It’s an honor to be able to provide guidance along the planning process and to be a person to turn to for advice on the big day. I want to be there that day not only as your photographer, but as a friend. I care so much about every couple and do everything with their best interest in mind..

It’s important to know that I am not a big fan of camera aware photos. You will get your traditional family formals and some looking at the camera smiling shots during portraits, but I favor photos that look more natural. I pose all of the portraits, but I do so in a manner that looks more candid. Aside from the portrait time of the day, everything else is shot with a photojournalist approach. I strive to capture true emotion & personalities which shine through best when you aren’t paying attention to a camera in the room. My priority is to document the emotion, love, & beauty of the day along with all those little details so that nothing is left to fading memories.

My style is adventurous and romantic. I avoid cheesy and the props/posing that’s popular on Pinterest.

With Photography, the possibilities are endless. I enthusiastically go into every shoot & look forward to creating something unique. I’m extremely passionate about my work and I hope that love shines through in your photos!

-Nicole Wagner

• Brittany
    Brittany D. Getting married on 05/21/2022

Simply the best!

Nicole is truly gifted.  My fiance and I booked her for our engagement shoot at Minnewaska State Park after stumbling upon her work while searching for a creative photographer with a non-traditional style.  Nicole delivered that and so much more.  She made us feel very comfortable, helped with posing/ facial expressions, and the shoot flowed effortlessly.  Nicole braved a downpour and still managed to get stunning photos of us after the rain had passed.  We love every single photo we received and cannot wait to share them with guests on our wedding website and frame our absolute favorites to put on display in our home.  Nicole will absolutely be our go to photographer for all future special occasion shoots in the tri-state area.
  • Deanna
    Deanna H. Married on 08/10/2021

Bear Mountain Elopement

My husband and I are from Chicago but wanted to do a small ceremony with just our parents and siblings at Bear Mountain. Because of COVID we we relied on Bear Mountain Inn's preferred vender list. We could not have had better luck with finding Nicole. Our pictures are amazing. I would honestly travel to New York just to use Nicole again. She knew great locations to go for photos and when it was too foggy to take photos at the top of the mountain she was able to come up with alternate locations quickly. I honestly couldn't be happier with how our photos turned out and all our family and friends keep raving about how good we look. I 100% recommend Nicole.
  • Adam
    Adam M. Married on 10/03/2020

Perfect photos from a perfect day!

From the moment we met Nicole at our venue, we knew we had picked the perfect photographer. She figured out what time sunset would be on our wedding date as well as the sun’s expected positioning to advise us on the perfect ceremony start time would be for photos—something that never would have crossed our minds! The photos were absolutely stunning and we love that she captured a lot of candid shots over the course of the evening. Nicole really went the extra mile to capture the event from different angles—she really does the job of two, maybe three people! We are truly grateful that we chose Nicole to capture our wedding and will recommend her with flying colors to friends and family for future events!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Real Weddings

• Emy & James
    50 photos · 08/25/2018

DJ Bri Swatek, Spinning with Style DJ Bri Swatek, Spinning with Style Wedding DJs

It is always a pleasure to work with Custom by Nicole Photography. Nicole has a unique, creative style that she brings to capturing a couple's big day. Highly recommended! -- DJ Bri

Beauty By Nicole Beauty By Nicole Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Nicole on multiple occasions. She has supplied me with tons of images for my portfolio and her images are my favorite. She is a true talent. I have noticed that every wedding she does is tailored to the couple she is photographing which shows how creative she is. Not only is she talented at taking pictures, but she is a joy to work with too. Friendly, polite, and fun, I would recommend her to every future bride I have.

flower ME events flower ME events Wedding Florists

Nicole is truly an amazing photographer. She has an artistic eye, and is very easy to work with. The clients I know who have used her are so pleased with the outcome and I can see why. She is very talented and I highly recommend her.

New York, NY, 18336
Location of (Custom By Nicole Photography)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding