delaware dr, Matamoras, PA 18336 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Custom By Nicole Photography

I.LOVE.my.job! Photography is my calling and absolute passion. I can truly say there’s no other career I’d rather have and I feel like the luckiest girl to be able to document moments that will be viewed from generation to generation, to create ART.

You can expect personable, quality service when hiring CBN. It’s an honor to be able to provide guidance along the planning process and to be a person to turn to for advice on the big day. I want to be there that day not only as your photographer, but as a friend. I care so much about every couple and do everything with their best interest in mind..

It’s important to know that I am not a big fan of camera aware photos. You will get your traditional family formals and some looking at the camera smiling shots during portraits, but I favor photos that look more natural. I pose all of the portraits, but I do so in a manner that looks more candid. Aside from the portrait time of the day, everything else is shot with a photojournalist approach. I strive to capture true emotion & personalities which shine through best when you aren’t paying attention to a camera in the room. My priority is to document the emotion, love, & beauty of the day along with all those little details so that nothing is left to fading memories.

My style is sophisticated, romantic, and artistic. I avoid cheesy and the props/posing that’s popular on Pinterest.

With Photography, the possibilities are endless. I enthusiastically go into every shoot & look forward to creating something unique. I’m extremely passionate about my work and I hope that love shines through in your photos!

-Nicole Wagner

Custom By Nicole Photography 3
Custom By Nicole Photography 4
Custom By Nicole Photography 5

Heather Barnao · Getting married on 08/09/2020

Nicole's dedication, talent and creativity cannot be matched

I have been following Nicole’s work online for nearly a decade. As a fellow photographer, her portfolio has continued to inspire me over the years. Nicole will look at an ordinary, everyday scene and see something most people don’t. She uses her camera to translate her creative vision to people, allowing them to appreciate a beauty that would otherwise be invisible to them. When I got engaged, I was 100% certain I wanted her to be my photographer. From start to finish, Nicole was incredible to work with. At our engagement session, my husband and I were impressed at her attention to detail and focus. She gave great direction and had a vision for every setting throughout our shoot. The photos she captured were stunning. After this, I couldn’t wait to see what she would achieve at our wedding. Over a year later, Nicole knocked it out of the park again. The day of our wedding, she made the process of taking photos so fun and enjoyable for our wedding party and our families. Everyone felt comfortable and free, and the photos reflect this. She puts forth an immeasurable amount of effort to ensure that she captures every important moment on your wedding day. When I received my wedding gallery, looking through the photos was like re-living the day. She portrayed it so beautifully, it’s difficult to pick my favorites. Friends and family have complimented them as the best wedding photos they’ve ever seen. I couldn’t be happier with the professional service and product she delivered. Nicole’s dedication and skills, along with her talent and creativity cannot be matched. She truly is the best

Custom By Nicole Photography 6
    Custom By Nicole Photography 7
    Custom By Nicole Photography 8
    Custom By Nicole Photography 9
    Sent on 11/06/2019

Tali R · Married on 09/14/2019

The BEST photographer!!!!!

Nicole was beyond incredible!!! We could not have picked a better photographer. We absolutely LOVED working with her!!!! Nicole photographed our entire wedding ceremony and reception...as well as another smaller intimate ceremony and our rehearsal dinner which occurred on the prior night...as well as a last minute extra photo shoot that we added on, thanks to Nicole, so we could get photos in sunny weather the day before our wedding (which had a rainy forecast). So we spent A LOT of time with Nicole and we can really say with very strong confidence that she is totally and undeniably AMAZING. Not only did she take incredibly stunning photos of everything and is super talented, but also she was an absolute pleasure to work with. Nicole has a wonderful personality that kept us calm and reassured -- which is so important because she was such a big part of our entire wedding experience, which extended over the course of a whole weekend. Nicole was also super flexible and creative. She really went above and beyond -- she made sure we got all of the photos we wanted, found the most beautiful spots with the best light and best backgrounds, and facilitated our fun and enjoyment. Our ceremony was on top of a mountain and when the weather forecast wasn’t looking good (and Nicole was coming to photograph our rehearsal dinner the prior day), Nicole suggested we could take additional photos/time while the sun was shining -- and then she rearranged her personal schedule to make it work. We are sooo grateful to have those additional photos and wouldn’t have even thought of that idea without her. And her second photographer/shooter (Joel) was totally fabulous too!! We loved him as well! Nicole was very detail-oriented but also was fully aware of the big picture, whether it was relating to the actual images that she was photographing or relating to the people she was helping us coordinate and the events she was a part of. Having the balance of the big picture and details is the best combination. And all of these positive feelings/reviews aren’t just coming from my husband and me alone -- we actually got so many compliments during and after the wedding about Nicole! Our family and guests loved interacting with her and proactively came up to us to tell us how great they thought Nicole and Joel were. Nicole and Joel were capturing all of the amazing moments (but didn’t get in the way!), they were making sure not to miss a thing, they were nice to everyone, the photos look amazing so far, and people kept asking us how we found such a terrific photographer!! And on top of all of that, she was so easy to work with throughout the year leading up to our wedding. She was attentive, responsive, helpful, and had a positive attitude the whole time. We had a lot of unique requests and unique setting (e.g., our guests took a chairlift to the summit of a mountain for the ceremony), and she worked through it all with us. She made the whole process so enjoyable and stress-free. We are beyond grateful to have worked with Nicole (and Joel) for our wedding!!!! We can’t recommend Nicole enough!!!!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Heather Spiegel · Married on 06/16/2019

Nicole is amazing!

A couple of weeks before my intimate wedding (of 20 people), I was scrambling to find a photographer and Nicole came highly recommended to me by one of her peers. Nicole was a pleasure to deal with throughout the entire process. She made us feel very comfortable and has the most creative eye (we received some amazing photos captured at sunset).

Custom By Nicole Photography 10
    Sent on 07/03/2019

Real Weddings

• DJ Bri Swatek, Spinning with Style
    DJ Bri Swatek, Spinning with Style Wedding DJs

It is always a pleasure to work with Custom by Nicole Photography. Nicole has a unique, creative style that she brings to capturing a couple's big day. Highly recommended! -- DJ Bri

• Beauty By Nicole
    Beauty By Nicole Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Nicole on multiple occasions. She has supplied me with tons of images for my portfolio and her images are my favorite. She is a true talent. I have noticed that every wedding she does is tailored to the couple she is photographing which shows how creative she is. Not only is she talented at taking pictures, but she is a joy to work with too. Friendly, polite, and fun, I would recommend her to every future bride I have.

• flower ME events
    flower ME events Wedding Florists

Nicole is truly an amazing photographer. She has an artistic eye, and is very easy to work with. The clients I know who have used her are so pleased with the outcome and I can see why. She is very talented and I highly recommend her.

• delaware dr Matamoras, PA, 18336 See on map