Astoria, NY 11105 Map · Phone number

About Curls and Lashes

Kally provides some of the best make-up for all occasions and events, or even just for a night out on the town. She especially enjoys being apart of your wedding day, making sure you look the way you've always dreamed of. She thrives to achieve a look that compliments and accentuates her client's features and individual style, knowing that there's no better feeling than feeling the best 'you'! Kally and her team of hair stylists work onsite. She looks forward to making your occasion a memorable one!

img0348
img0317
img0326 2
img0327
img0348
img0317

14 Reviews for Curls and Lashes

Peggy · Married on 10/15/2017

All I have to say is AMAZING!!! Enough said!! ??

Maria · Married on 11/12/2016

Kally was absolutely amazing! She first did my makeup at my MOH's wedding a few years ago and I knew then I would definitely have her doing my makeup at my wedding. Fast forward a few years and she did an amazing job for my wedding as well. Everyone looked stunning! She listens to what you want but offers her professional advice too. I usually hate having my makeup done because I'm very picky but Kally put me at ease right away. She did exactly what I asked but it turned out even better than I imagined!

Miriam · Married on 11/05/2016

I made the wise decision to hire Kally Sitaras from Curls and Lashes to do my makeup for my engagement party and I am beyond thrilled that I did! So thrilled that I hired her again for my shower and my wedding! Kally is, by far, the best makeup artist I have ever met. Her vision and eye for detail is remarkable. Her creativity and ability to bring out the most beautiful parts of you is amazing. She is very professional and has a heart of gold. Hire her - you won't be disappointed!

Award

Curls and Lashes FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 25