1475 Pipestone, Benton Harbor, MI 49022 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $1,500

About Crystal Springs Florist

Here at Crystal Springs Florist, flowers are our passion.

We take great pride in that we are a third generation floral company. Since 1947, our award winning staff has provided Southwest Michigan with the finest and freshest flower options and service.

We have seen the styles of weddings change, ONE thing has not changed, the true magic of listening to a couple tell you what there wedding dreams are and make that dream come true.

Whether your planning a wedding in one of the many barns, vineyards, beaches, or in a traditional church setting here in Southwest Michigan, our experienced and well versed design team will provide you with the best options that fit your needs and budget. Making your day the most memorable it can be.

Congratulations and Happy Planning!

Follow Crystal Springs Florist on

• Blushing Designs
  • Floral Creations by Sharon
  • Viavi Flower Farm
30a1becefa4b2d12 13350495 1194871563865388 7830708047353518911 o
Vibrant pink centerpiece. Lush with roses, tulips and celosia
Vibrant pink centerpiece. Lush with roses, tulips and celosia
Romantic rustic bouquet - Garden roses, veronica, dusty miller and eucalyptus. Burlap handle...
All rose bridal bouquet with a rustic burlap and lace handle treatment
All rose bridal bouquet with a rustic burlap and lace handle treatment
Cascade bouquet - Stargazer lilies, and orange gladiolus. Great for a beach wedding
Elegant Bouquet - White calla lilies
Elegant Bouquet - White calla lilies
Fall bouquet with mums, baby's breath, hypericum berries and seeded eucalyptus.
Fall bouquet with mums, baby's breath, hypericum berries and seeded eucalyptus.
Romantic peonies and dusty miller bouquet
Romantic peonies and dusty miller bouquet
39619bffa3cef19f5167e01c21bddbe7
Bouquet fitting for many setting and seasons
Bouquet fitting for many setting and seasons
Classic baby's breath and roses.  Mother of the brides material from her wedding dress was used to...
Classic baby's breath and roses. Mother of the brides material from her wedding dress was used to...
Flower Crown, great for bride or any of your attendants
Flower Crown, great for bride or any of your attendants
Rustic wine box - Roses, scabiosa, and greenery
Rustic wine box - Roses, scabiosa, and greenery
Baby's breath Boutonniere with twine wrap
Baby's breath Boutonniere with twine wrap

12 Reviews for Crystal Springs Florist

Tracy · Married on 10/08/2011

Shelly took my folder full of ideas and created the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen. She completely embraced every single idea I had and made them all work together. I was overwhelmed by how wonderful everything looked. She set everything up and even stayed later to make sure everything was in its place. I could not be more impressed with Crystal Springs. I would always recommend them and only wish I could order my wedding arrangements every month to decorate my home!

Sent on 12/16/2011

Dawn · Married on 09/24/2011

Absolutely stunning flowers!!! I really enjoyed working with Shelly and she made everything so easy for me! Was very helpful suggesting flowers to fit my "vision" and executed everything beautifully. They were exactly what I had hoped, and I did not see any mock ups. Very high quality flowers at a very reasonable price. Everything stayed in tact and the hygrangea centerpieces are still alive, almost 2 weeks later! Just gorgeous- tons of compliments. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/06/2011

Amanda · Married on 09/03/2011

To Shelly and Lisa...Thank you for fitting me in and providing beautiful bouquets for me and the bridal party. They were perfect! The bouquets were natural, elegant, and unique. Everyone loved the baby cabbages and artichokes in the bouquets (which I had on my invitations too!). The colors were perfect and fit with my overall theme. Thanks again! Crystal Springs is highly recommended!

Sent on 09/25/2011

• Blissful Barn
    Blissful Barn Barn & Farm Weddings

They always do a fabulous job with their flowers.

• Stonegate Manor
    Stonegate Manor Historic Weddings

Gorgeous floral arrangements and a wonderful staff, always a pleasure to work with Crystal Springs Florist!

• 1475 Pipestone Benton Harbor, 49022 See on map