Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

32 Reviews for Crystal Sound and Magic DJ

MC (3)
Disco Ball (3)
Uplighting (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

I booked Crystal sound and Magic to DJ my Destination wedding nearly on a complete whim. from the very start Steve was very responsive to my phone calls and emails. He nailed the playlists for all events of the wedding (ceremony/cocktail hour/ dinner/ reception). the day of my wedding Steve and his wife Crystal went above and beyond to make sure we really enjoyed the best day of our lives. He set up his rig on the beach, where our ceremony was held. Then he moved his equipment up many many stairs to make sure we could have music and mics for speeches during our dinner. He continued to exceed my expectations by setting up a killer light show on the beach. His wife Crystal was also exceedingly helpful. when she wasnt helping the DJ set up, she was first to ask how she could be of any help. She Stepped in during dinner and helped bus all the tables, and even assisted with the breakdown of the dinner room. when the party got late and our hired bartender was relieved for the night, Crystal even stepped in as bartender while my Wife and entire wedding party continued to celebrate into the late evening. Never once did they ask what time they could pack up. they stayed all day and night without any extra fees. Everything went perfectly, they were fun to work with, and i would hire them again!! highly recommend Crystal Sound and Magic DJ services.

Profile Picture KYLE, 6/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Stephen offered us an amazing deal when I told him how my (now husband) and I were struggling financially to be able to afford our wedding. He gave us an unbelievable package including his services as our officiant, DJ, ceremony sound, and videography. He was very accommodating all the way through and always reachable by email or phone prior to the wedding.

The day of, he was the perfect officiant (we loved his personalized ceremony service just for us as well as his quirky humor) and that the service itself was short and sweet just how we wanted it to be. The ceremony music went off without a hitch (as far as I know anyway). For DJ services, he had an information sheet which he had us fill out that I think covered all the basics and all of those expectations were met.

My husband was a little disappointed in the dancing turnout - but I think that had to do with a combination of things including the bright light in the ballroom (wish we'd spent a little extra for mood lighting), and simply the crowd we had. I had provided via email a list of songs we and our guests had requested and bolded those that were most important to us and I am not sure that all of them got played (I wasn't always in the ballroom) but overall I think everyone had a great time.

I can't speak as to the quality of the videography since we haven't received it yet, but I'm very excited to. My only comment is that I wish we had known in advance of our wedding day that we would be asked to say something to each other while getting ready. Towards the end of our get-ready time, my bridesmaids and I were VERY behind on getting ready and getting our things together and it was incredibly hectic so I completely botched that moment when I could have said something memorable and sweet had I been able to prepare for it in advance (I'm a little nervous to see that). Otherwise, everything was great!

Profile Picture ashley, 4/13/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Officiant, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

Stephen is just really good to work with and dependable...

Profile Picture Tracy, 12/15/17, 1 Review