P.O. Box 551, Chocowinity, NC 27817 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $750
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Pricing

About Pegasus Weddings and Events

Pegasus Weddings and Events is a full-service DJ company based in Eastern North Carolina. They play custom music during the ceremony and upbeat songs from the couple’s playlist for the reception and party. There is no time limit for one low price! He uses state-of-the-art dance floor lighting, and also entertains guests with party games.

Pegasus Weddings and Events plays a variety of genres according to the couple’s tastes in music. He is well known for keeping the dance floor hopping and making sure your event is everything you would hope it would be and more! There is no time limit so you can rest easy that your event will not end prematurely as he stays till it is over for one low price! He can provide the following services combined into a package that will fit any reasonable budget:

• MC
  • Projector
  • Premium Bose sound system
  • Impressive dance floor lighting

Other Services

In addition to DJ services Pegasus Weddingas and Events also offers all inclusive packages that can include Photography, Videography, and Wedding Insurance in that he is an ordained minister and can make sure your wedding goes on even if your minister can't be there for whatever reason. Truly a full service vendor that will save you THOUSANDS of dollars! Call today!

Follow Pegasus Weddings and Events on

66e5ef21b13ec5b6 1525961029 f2894cb359e00a31 1525961028 bb01d1be24b77b0d 152596
Newlywed couples
Newlywed couples
66e5ef21b13ec5b6 1525961029 f2894cb359e00a31 1525961028 bb01d1be24b77b0d 152596

• Videos 3

33 Reviews for Pegasus Weddings and Events

KYLE · Married on 06/10/2018

I booked Crystal sound and Magic to DJ my Destination wedding nearly on a complete whim. from the very start Steve was very responsive to my phone calls and emails. He nailed the playlists for all events of the wedding (ceremony/cocktail hour/ dinner/ reception). the day of my wedding Steve and his wife Crystal went above and beyond to make sure we really enjoyed the best day of our lives. He set up his rig on the beach, where our ceremony was held. Then he moved his equipment up many many stairs to make sure we could have music and mics for speeches during our dinner. He continued to exceed my expectations by setting up a killer light show on the beach. His wife Crystal was also exceedingly helpful. when she wasnt helping the DJ set up, she was first to ask how she could be of any help. She Stepped in during dinner and helped bus all the tables, and even assisted with the breakdown of the dinner room. when the party got late and our hired bartender was relieved for the night, Crystal even stepped in as bartender while my Wife and entire wedding party continued to celebrate into the late evening. Never once did they ask what time they could pack up. they stayed all day and night without any extra fees. Everything went perfectly, they were fun to work with, and i would hire them again!! highly recommend Crystal Sound and Magic DJ services.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Debra · Married on 06/09/2018

We used Crystal Sound and Magic to do our photography, videography and DJ, at our beach wedding this summer. We decided to use Stephen and his wife based on the positive internet reviews and on a great phone conversation with him about his services. We were not disappointed. Our communication was great from the beginning. Whenever I had a question I called and Stephen was always helpful and had many good suggestions. He is a kind and funny person who is really just a pleasure to deal with. I felt that Stephen and Crystal went above and beyond what I expected. Our pictures and videos came out great and our guests loved the music. I will cherish my photos and videos forever! Stephen and Crystal worked really hard and they didn't miss a beat and really thought of everything. I highly recommend Stephen and his company! Thank you both from the bottom of our hearts for helping to make our day great!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Meagan · Married on 09/30/2017

From start to finish Steven had it all together and his questionare was right on time helping us organize things music wise. He did a great job with the ceremony and helped bring joy and laughter to us after a very tearful entry from my grandfather that left everyone reaching for tissues . Thank you for a job well done

Sent on 10/07/2017

Pegasus Weddings and Events's reply:

I was honored and privileged to be a part of your day Meagan! It was a blast! Your grandmother was an absolute delight and even I got teary eyed!

Pegasus Weddings and Events Pricing

Pegasus Weddings and Events Price Rates

Pegasus Weddings and Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 650.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Billy Beach Photography
    Billy Beach Photography Wedding Photographers

Great DJ. Always goes the extra mile. Have worked with them multiple times and they always get the crowd going. Very knowledgeable about all types of music. Great support for vendors and he's also a preacher...Can't go wrong.

• P.O. Box 551 Chocowinity, North Carolina, 27817 See on map