Pegasus Weddings and Events

• Photos & Videos 14
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Pegasus Weddings and Events

Pegasus Weddings and Events is a full-service DJ company based in Eastern North Carolina. They play custom music during the ceremony and upbeat songs from the couple’s playlist for the reception and party. There is no time limit for one low price! He uses state-of-the-art dance floor lighting, and also entertains guests with party games. Apart from DJ services, the company also offers officiating services, Wedding and event Videography, and Photography! Truly a full service vendor that will save you THOUSANDS!

Pegasus Weddings and Events plays a variety of genres according to the couple’s tastes in music. His DJ services include consultations, customized playlists, and acting as the MC. The DJ is an ordained minister called "The Rockin' Rev." who can officiate ceremonies. His services as a minister include counseling and creating customized vows.

Follow Pegasus Weddings and Events on
Newlywed couples
Newlywed couples

• Videos 3

33 Reviews for Pegasus Weddings and Events

KYLE · Married on 06/10/2018

I booked Crystal sound and Magic to DJ my Destination wedding nearly on a complete whim. from the very start Steve was very responsive to my phone calls and emails. He nailed the playlists for all events of the wedding (ceremony/cocktail hour/ dinner/ reception). the day of my wedding Steve and his wife Crystal went above and beyond to make sure we really enjoyed the best day of our lives. He set up his rig on the beach, where our ceremony was held. Then he moved his equipment up many many stairs to make sure we could have music and mics for speeches during our dinner. He continued to exceed my expectations by setting up a killer light show on the beach. His wife Crystal was also exceedingly helpful. when she wasnt helping the DJ set up, she was first to ask how she could be of any help. She Stepped in during dinner and helped bus all the tables, and even assisted with the breakdown of the dinner room. when the party got late and our hired bartender was relieved for the night, Crystal even stepped in as bartender while my Wife and entire wedding party continued to celebrate into the late evening. Never once did they ask what time they could pack up. they stayed all day and night without any extra fees. Everything went perfectly, they were fun to work with, and i would hire them again!! highly recommend Crystal Sound and Magic DJ services.

Debra · Married on 06/09/2018

We used Crystal Sound and Magic to do our photography, videography and DJ, at our beach wedding this summer. We decided to use Stephen and his wife based on the positive internet reviews and on a great phone conversation with him about his services. We were not disappointed. Our communication was great from the beginning. Whenever I had a question I called and Stephen was always helpful and had many good suggestions. He is a kind and funny person who is really just a pleasure to deal with. I felt that Stephen and Crystal went above and beyond what I expected. Our pictures and videos came out great and our guests loved the music. I will cherish my photos and videos forever! Stephen and Crystal worked really hard and they didn't miss a beat and really thought of everything. I highly recommend Stephen and his company! Thank you both from the bottom of our hearts for helping to make our day great!

Pegasus Weddings and Events Pricing

Pegasus Weddings and Events Price Rates

Pegasus Weddings and Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 650.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Pegasus Weddings and Events 1
    All Inclusive Packaging
    Combine DJ, Officiant, and Video and get 10% off your the cost of these services!
  • Pegasus Weddings and Events 2
    DIscount for Sunrise, and Military Weddings
    Book your wedding at Sunrise on any beach in Eastern NC and Get 15% off. Also if you are active or retired Military you also get 15% off our prices as our thanks for your service.

• Billy Beach Photography
    Billy Beach Photography Wedding Photographers

Great DJ. Always goes the extra mile. Have worked with them multiple times and they always get the crowd going. Very knowledgeable about all types of music. Great support for vendors and he's also a preacher...Can't go wrong.

• P.O. Box 551 Chocowinity, North Carolina, 27817 See on map