Crystal Bolin Photography

West Palm Beach, FL View map
$3,400 Most Popular Price

$3,400 Most Popular Price

Hello, I’m Crystal!

I absolutely love being a photographer and I would be honored to tell your story.

From the moment I picked up a camera, I knew I wanted to capture those moments in life that can never be experienced again. So then they could become tangible memories we could hold on to forever.

I am continuously grateful and humbled that couples invited me to capture and witness their vow to each other.

I would be honored to tell your story… not only for you, but for future generations that will come after you.

4.9 out of 5 rating

• ALISSA
    Alissa G. Married on 02/12/2022

The best!!!

Crystal and her husband are amazing. When you hire them, you get them both!!! They took photos for my engagement and for my wedding day. My husband and I felt super comfortable with Crystal from the get-go. She’s so talented and really pays attention to all of the little details. She and her husband are also incredibly kind and just so nice to work with. She will remind you to breath and help you look your very best.
    Our package included engagement photos, which allowed us to meet Crystal and Andrew before our big day. That was so nice! And she gave us a lot of tips so that we can look our best in photos. Very helpful!
    Elisa Married on 05/26/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We can’t enough amazing things about Crystal and her work. We decided early on that the pictures were the one thing we were willing to pay the extra pennies for because they are one of the only things you will have to hold on to once the day is over and we never regretted it for a second. Crystal’s photographs are so stunningly beautiful- her lighting is gorgeous and she is so attentive to the little details that other photographers don’t think about like hand placement for the guys and reminding the girls to take off their hair ties from their wrists. Not only are her pictures phenomenal, but she is the sweetest person and a great vendor to work with. She is super professional, organized, and responsive and her and Andrew were a fantastic addition to our vendor team. We are so thankful to have had them as part of our day.
    Jessica Married on 09/28/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Hiring Crystal Bolin Photography was one of the BEST decisions we made while planning our wedding!! She is extremely talented, and the way she works with light is in incredible! After working with her during our engagement shoot we knew our wedding pictures were in great hands! She made us feel incredibly comfortable, and made little adjustments in posing to make sure we got the best shot! We could not be more happy with how all of our photos turned out. I'm impressed with how many favorites I have!! I would recommend Crystal Bolin Photography to any Bride, or anyone looking for the best!!
  • illustration stars

33 photos · 10/08/2017
  • Todd & Sarah
    21 photos · 01/30/2016

Polished Petals Polished Petals Wedding Florists

Crystal Bolin is a truly amazing artist with her camera. She captures moments so sweet and tender you feel the emotion in her pictures. She has an impeccable eye for the right angle, light and composition. I just adore her photography and as a florist I love working with her, she is so calm and sweet at venues:) Without question I would recommend Crystal for your wedding or any life events.

Simply Events Design Simply Events Design Wedding Florists

Crystal Bolin is possibly the sweetest soul and most caring person you will ever meet! Her love for photography and weddings truly comes through. She captures her couples beautifully and takes the time to get to know them. Her and her team SO professional and caring. I absolutely love working with Crystal and her team :)

West Palm Beach, 33406
Location of (Crystal Bolin Photography)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding