crowning glory bridal accessories

Rochester, MI View map

Experience glamour and all things fabulous and feminine. Indulge yourself in our stunning collection of Bridal Veils,
Headpieces, Jewelry and more! There’s a moment when everything comes together. At Crowning Glory Bridal
Accessories our commitment is to transform a beautiful bride into an unforgettable bride. From the contemporary
to the timeless, our years of experience will create a vision that’s all your own. Crowning Glory Bridal Accessories…Exquisite To The Last Detail.

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following items do you offer?

Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Undergarments
Veils

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
4.1
    Lisa Married on 04/13/2019
    Karen is amazing! I walked in somewhat lost and overwhelmed with what I was looking for and she was able to look at my dress and guide me in the right direction! She made amazing suggestions and was so helpful! I can’t say enough wonderful things about her or her shop. She has a great selection of items and will help guide you in the right direction. She was never pushy and was genuinely interested in making sure I was no less than 100% happy. Thanks so much Karen for taking the stress out of shopping for accessories and making it a fun experience!
    Kaitlynn Married on 06/21/2012
    “I love Crowning Glory! Karen, the owner and stylist, is professional, warm and friendly. She has an amazing eye for fashion. Her salon is like a treasure trove full of the most beautiful accessories that I've ever seen. It was my favorite bridal shopping experience – Thank you so much Karen for creating my beautiful look for my special day. I can’t wait to go back with my sister who will be getting married in December.

Kaitlynn
    Plymouth, MI
    Diana Married on 09/19/2009
    Karen was absolutely amazing to work with. Her boutique is like a girls wedding day dream. All the glitz and glamour you could possibly ask for. I bought my mom a bracelet that she had been eyeing everytime we went in there. It looked stunning when it came in. Now that I am married I still admire all my jewelry from my wedding. You can get anything you want or dreamed of through Karen. You are the only priority everytime you see her, so you never feel rushed or that you are being paid any attention. Thank you Karen.

Deals

crowning glory bridal accessories 1
Discount
Crowning Glory Bridal Accessories is happy to offer all brides a 10% discount on their entire purchase.

Bridal Beauty Detroit On-Location Makeup and Hair Bridal Beauty Detroit On-Location Makeup and Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

I love working with the Karen Of Crowning Glory Bridal Accessories. Karens style and passion is unlike anyone else in the this business and I know that everyone who goes to her is extremely satisfied! Sylvia Farmer (Owner/Artist Bridal Beauty on-Location Makeup & Hair 734 . 697 . 8529 www.bridalbeautydetroit.com

Hill Brand Photo Hill Brand Photo Wedding Photographers

Crowning Glory has the absolute best of the best of accessories! Stunningly gorgeous, unique, and of the highest quality. Karen Sherman is a delight to work with! She's kindhearted and passionate about her work, taking a lot of time with each of her brides to find the right look and accessories for them. It is truly a special treat for any bride to have the opportunity to work with her. Because her company offers nothing but the finest quality in products and service, it's our pleasure to support Crowing Glory as a wedding industry vendor!

Dream Wedding and Event Planners Dream Wedding and Event Planners Wedding Planners

Karen Sherman, owner of Crowning Glory, has the most beautiful wedding accessories in Southeast Michigan. I always refer my Clients to her alone because I know they will be taken care of with Karen's personal service and expertise. Every Client that visits Karen's lovely boutique always walks out having experienced Karen's wonderful personality and gorgeous accessories that go perfectly with their gown and personal preferences.

202 east fourth street Rochester, MI, 48309

Hours By Appointment
Location of (crowning glory bridal accessories)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding