7990 N. Lilley Road Suite B-102, Canton, MI 48187 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Dream Wedding and Event Planners

As you begin thinking about your wedding, questions arise about where to obtain specialized services, how to choose vendors, and sometimes where to even begin. After the euphoria wears off and the reality settles in, it’s shocking to discover how much preparation is involved in planning your special day. We will blend your ideas with our experience and creativity to design an elegant wedding day that reflects your personality and style. With our team of professionals coordinating your event, all everyone involved will have to do is get dressed, arrive, and have a wonderful time. We handle everything, allowing you and your family/friends to relax and enjoy the special moments that you will treasure for a lifetime.

Contact us today at 734.582.0200 for a complimentary consultation.

BalloonIV
BalloonI
BalloonIV
e4418909dc79b882 1353469895510 dearborninnweddingphotography0009

13 Reviews for Dream Wedding and Event Planners

Kathy is a wonderful and talented wedding planner who clearly loves her job. My husband and I initially hired Kathy to help us plan and coordinate a casual, backyard wedding. After she invested many hours communicating with various tenting specialists and caterers, it became clear to us that due to our ballooning guest list we would not be able to have the backyard wedding we initially wanted. So, we scrapped the original plan, and I described to Kathy what I was looking for in a new venue. Kathy began tirelessly searching for a new venue and found one that suited our tastes perfectly.

After we chose the venue, Kathy essentially planned the entire wedding in fewer than three months. Her expertise in all things wedding allowed us to relax. She recommended our amazing photographer and talented florist. She also provided excellent advice regarding wedding etiquette.

When several unforeseen issues with the venue arose due to a change in their staff, Kathy did a remarkable job of defusing the conflicts. Had it not been for her, several major issues would not have been resolved; I know I would not have been able to handle them myself.

On the day of the wedding, Kathy and her team kept everything running smoothly. She provided us with a detailed timeline and itinerary, which gave us piece of mind. Kathy and her ‘Dream Team’ set up all of our decorations (excluding the flower arrangements, which were set up by our florist) and made sure everything was absolutely perfect. When she discovered that the venue did not have the table numbers, she went to the store to purchase them while I was getting into my gown!

Our wedding was beautiful, and we owe much of that to Kathy. Her warm personality and enthusiasm drew me to her. She is easy to talk to, extremely knowledgeable, understanding, and honest. I highly recommend Dream Wedding and Events Planners to anyone who wants an exceptional experience with a wedding planner.

Sent on 09/18/2014

Crystal · Married on 03/15/2014

Kathy is Awesome!!! She did everything perfectly and I am grateful I was lucky to find somebody like her. I would recommend her to everybody.

Sent on 04/23/2014

Kathy provided her services to us on our wedding day and for a year and a half of planning beforehand. We interviewed quite a few wedding coordinators, but we knew she was "the one" within ten minutes of talking to her. Kathy is experienced, organized, connected with fantastic vendors and clearly loves what she does! She had a knack for making me feel as though I was her only client, as she was so attentive and available for little questions and larger problems.

On the day of the wedding, Kathy and her team used the timeline she cultivated to keep the entire bridal party and all of our vendors on track. She executed our rehearsal, ceremony and reception exactly as we had discussed and solved multiple little problems along the way that never even came to my attention until after the event!

I could talk about how perfect and beautiful our wedding turned out (because it did!), but the most important gift she gave us was the ability to forget about all of the details on the day of our wedding and simply enjoy our friends, families and each other. We couldn't have trusted anyone else with such an important task!

Sent on 02/01/2014

Dream Wedding and Event Planners FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 10

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dream Wedding and Event Planners 1
    Wedding Gown Preservation Kit
    We are an authorized distributor for the Wedding Gown Preservation Company. Preserving your heirloom includes prepaid gown cleaning and preservation, outside shipping container, a $500 declared value with a 20-year certificate of guarantee and prepaid shipping both ways. You can upgrade to their Celebrity Line which also includes a silver preservaton chest, $1,000 additional declared value, hand pressing and your gown is wrapped in museum style unbleached muslim. To learn more, visit their website at www.gownpreservation.com.

• The Wedding Connection
    The Wedding Connection Wedding Officiants

Professional consultant, thorough and highly regarded in the industry.

• Czap Studios
    Czap Studios Wedding Photographers

They don't call them the "Dream Team" for nothing! These guys are totally awesome and will take care of your wedding details from beginning to end. They are a PLEASURE to work with and deliver outstanding service every time! A+!!!

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Dream Wedding and Event Planners to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 7990 N. Lilley Road, Suite B-102 Canton, 48187 See on map
    7345820200 (Phone number)
    Monday thru Saturday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.