100 Berlin Road, Cromwell, CT 06416 Map · Phone number

About Crowne Plaza Hartford - Cromwell

Centrally located off I-91 and Route 9, the Crowne Plaza Cromwell hotel offers the only full-service hospitality experience in Cromwell, CT. Just 20 minutes south of downtown Hartford, the Crowne Plaza Cromwell gives every guest quiet and comfortable accommodations near Hartford’s great attractions at a cost lower than typical of the downtown hotels. In addition, when choosing to stay at the Crowne Plaza Cromwell Hotel, you will be choosing to stay at one of Connecticut’s first “Green Lodging Certified” hotels.

As the only full-service Cromwell hotel, the Crowne Plaza truly gives you everything you need under one roof. Guests can enjoy American cuisine with a New England twist on-site at Sheffield’s Restaurant. Sheffield’s offers a great Hartford area dining option for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Room service is also available. An indoor pool and fitness center are also available for those guests who do not want to interrupt their daily workout regiment. In addition to our 215 spacious guest rooms, the Crowne Plaza Cromwell Hotel offers over 30,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space perfect for hosting your small or large business meetings or wedding receptions near Hartford.

The friendly and knowledgeable staff of the Crowne Plaza Cromwell Hotel near Hartford, CT will go out of their way to make sure that your trip to the Hartford area is successful. Our convenient location to Hartford’s attractions and major corporations is a great benefit as well. For the families and leisure travelers, the Crowne Plaza is just a short drive from Six Flags New England, Mohegan Sun Casino, Connecticut Science Center and Rentschler Field. For the business traveler, UTC, Henkel, Pratt & Whitney and Aetna are a few of the Hartford area corporations nearby.

The Crowne Plaza Cromwell Hotel invites you to experience full-service hospitality at its best in the Hartford area.

Follow Crowne Plaza Hartford - Cromwell on

• User4320900 · 2+ years ago

3.0
      1.5
      2.0

I reserved a block of rooms here for my wedding. I was planning on getting upgraded to a suite once 20 people booked under our block. I was banking on having a suite because this is where I wanted to get ready for my big day. I just found out that the suites are completely booked for my wedding weekend. I am very disappointed that the hotel didn't let me know I needed to reserve the suite because it may not be available. Also, sine I inquired about getting a suite ahead if time, they should gave called me to let me know there was one left. Very disappointed with The Crowne Plaza.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Crowne Plaza Hartford - Cromwell FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 800
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Hotel, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound
  • What catering services do you offer? Outside Cake