13051 Bell Tower Dr., Fort Myers, FL 33907 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Crowne Plaza Fort Myers At Bell

The Crowne Plaza Fort Myers At Bell in Fort Myers, Florida is a wedding venue equipped with everything you need for an unforgettable day. This venue is available for wedding ceremonies and other wedding-related events, including wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, anniversaries and post wedding brunches. When choosing the Crowne Plaza Fort Myers At Bell, you can be sure that the staff will pamper you while you relax in the year-round sunshine.

Facilities and Capacity
This venue offers a variety of spaces that can be utilized for your wedding day. They can accommodate up to 250 people and offer a 5,000 square foot ballroom.

The staff at the Crowne Plaza Fort Myers At Bell is extremely experienced and will work closely with you to ensure all of your needs are met. They go above and beyond when working with every client and understand that each couple will want different things. They offer the following services to couples:

• Event planning

27 Reviews for Crowne Plaza Fort Myers At Bell

• Brandi

Brandi Wagoner (Now Hammersley) · Married on 03/09/2019

Best day of my life

My fiancé proposed November 9, 2018 and we wanted to get married in the spring of 2019…during the peak of season in Florida. Many people spend at least a year planning and there were not very many places available for the dates we had in mind. I was beginning to think we would have to wait until the fall. I happened to stumble upon the Crowne Plaza and thought I should check it out. I contacted Philly Tascher and instantly knew I had found the right person I wanted to work with to plan the best day of my life. She was able to squeeze me into her busy schedule to go and view the venue. I had only been to Shoeless Joe’s and had not really been inside the Crowne Plaza. She walked me to the outside reception area and it was simple, but beautiful. Philly continued to show me the inside of the ballroom (all 4 rooms) and a picture of a wedding that had been there. At that moment, I knew that was where we were getting married. I received a copy of the wedding packages ranging from $60-$100 per person. I went home and explained the venue to my fiancé and we went to see it. He thought it was a central location. We signed the contract and sent it back on 11/30/18 for the March 9, 2019 date. From that moment, Philly was even more spectacular! She answered every email, phone call, sent suggestions, etc. Two weeks before the wedding, my fiancé thought it would be a good idea to add a photo booth. Philly and Billy Yetter met with us and we came up with a plan. Our wedding day was the best day of our life! We had the ceremony of 101 people in the Cayo Costa room, the cocktail hour outside, and the reception in the ballroom. My experience was unbelievable. The service was better than I could have asked for on our special day.

We decided to have full open bar (Arlene Bartoldus was a terrific bartender) for our guests and do the buffet option. Every detail went very smoothly.

Margaret · Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding Reception

They were wondeful! They supplied the center pieces, table clothes, chair covers, and food! I paid extra for the background which was beautiful! Thank you!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Crowne Plaza Fort Myers At Bell's reply:

Margaret,

Thank you for your review! It was such a pleasure to work alongside you and your mother, Laura, for your big day. I wish you and Wesley the very best in your future as newlyweds. Thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza Fort Myers for your special day! We were thrilled to be part of it.

Sincerely,
    Philly

Crowne Plaza Fort Myers At Bell Pricing

Crowne Plaza Fort Myers At Bell Price Rates

Crowne Plaza Fort Myers At Bell FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 400.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? January, February, March, April, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? May, June, July, August, September

• Steve McCarthy Photography
    Steve McCarthy Photography Wedding Photographers

I shot an event at Crowne Plaza in Fort Myers and cannot tell you how impressed I was. Their staff was always on top of things, the venue setup beautifully and they were so willing to work with me to ensure I had everything I needed to produce great photographs. Everyone was so very professional, the food was great and the ambiance fantastic! I highly recommend them for weddings or any other events you are considering!!

• RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner Wedding DJs

You will be more than happy you selected the Crowne Plaza of Fort Myers. The staff are excellent and go ABOVE and Beyond for Brides, Grooms and all family members. If you are thinking about booking not thought needed book and have a great event and let them make your day special. Highly Recommended. 5 Stars

• 41 Photo and Video
    41 Photo and Video Wedding Photographers

The Crowne Plaza is a wonderful venue to have your event at! Make sure to add them to the places that you visit!

• 13051 Bell Tower Dr. Fort Myers, FL, 33907 See on map