2-200
Outdoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sanibel Moorings Resort

Exchange your vows on our own private shell-covered beach framed by blue sea, powdery sand and spectacular skies; or amidst the lush tropical flora and fauna of Sanibel’s only Certified Botanical Gardens with a fresh-picked tropical bouquet in hand. Honeymoon in a fully furnished 1, 2 or 3 bedroom beach front or bay front condo suite with spacious screened lanais and all the comforts of home. Take romantic surfside strolls at sunrise or sunset. Swim, play tennis and tour our garden. Make the memories of a lifetime by exploring our back bay in search of birds, dolphins and a manatee in a kayak or canoe.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Event Planning (8)
Uncovered Outdoor (7)
Accommodations (7)
Covered Outdoor (1)

Our vow renewal here was AMAZING!!!!!!! Our package here was amazing and then some! Throughout the whole time up to our big day our officiant Kari emailed me details and asked questions to make sure our day was perfect! She thought of all the little details that make a day just that extra special! She kept us updated on the red tide which we didn’t see on the beach. I loved all the decorations she put up for us and the location she picked could not have been any more perfect! She knew the island very well and picked this beautiful 6 acres of botanical gardens with butterflies and tons of different plants that most were even labeled so you could know what the plant or flower was! Sanibel moorings is the place to go for your wedding for the full package!!! The sand ceremony was such a beautiful touch, the celebratory toast at the end with champagne and the signed sea shell was so touching and so memorable. The beautiful bouque for me and my daughter was so beautiful I decided I didn’t even want to use the bouque I brought because it was no comparison to how beautiful hers was. Her personality too is so inviting and she is so passionate about your day being perfect! I would give her and this beautiful place more stars if it allowed! My guests loved everything about the vow renewal and were all talking about it after how much they liked Kari and the beautiful location. She knew where the best pictures were to take also to make perfect Garden pictures at Sanibel moorings! Beyond amazing of an experience for an August Florida vow renewal and the weather was not that hot at all with a cool breeze from the ocean. My guests enjoyed the walk way to the beach as well to collect some of the most beautiful shells and sand dollars!

Profile Picture Cindy, 8/31/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Event Planning

These people broke the mold when they defined their services. I cannot say enough good about Every. Single. Person at Sanibel Moorings. If you go anywhere else, well.....I'm so very sorry. You will not receive the perfection that is the norm at the Moorings.

Profile Picture Dora, 8/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

It was imperative that I chose the perfect getaway. My fiancé (at the time) and I were planning our elopement in Florida, a place that we both have always loved. Having never been to Sanibel Island before, I discovered Sanibel Moorings after finding out that they had elopement packages. I did some cursory research of the resort, and of the area, and I was very excited to share my find with my future bride! We both became quite enamored with what Sanibel Moorings had to offer. We looked over all of the available units and chose one that we felt would be perfect. I then contacted Kari Cordisco, who was not only an incredible, accommodating coordinator for our elopement, but became a great friend as well!

We arrived at Sanibel Moorings to a main lobby of warm, inviting, and friendly staff, who were terrific in ensuring a perfect stay. We entered our unit to a stunning, bright, beautiful condo that left an immediate impression upon us. We slipped into a sense of calm and relaxation. This is perfect. We looked out of the screened-in patio past the lush, green grass, the gorgeous flowers, and the exotic plants, to the lovely canal behind our unit. The unit we stayed in had a mix of classic, and modern, beach-themed decor, with a definitive Florida vibe. We loved it.

My wife and I were wed on a gorgeous, semi-private area of the beach at sunset. The ceremony was intimate. A warm, calming breeze came upon us, with the sound of small waves crashing in the background. The moment couldn't have been m

Profile Picture Michael, 4/11/18, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1382546050018 img0148
220x220 sq 1445948281517 sanibel 2015 0865
220x220 sq 1445948326099 sanibel trip2015 0100

1 ENDORSEMENT
We love to bring newly engaged couples to this property. What a unique environment for the wedding of your dreams. Sanibel Moorings is an experience from beginning to end, a place where memories can be made and will last forever.

845 East Gulf Dr, Sanibel, FL 33957   See On Map
239-472-4119 (phone) 239-472-8148 (fax)
8am - 6pm