Sanibel Moorings Resort Reviews

Sanibel Moorings Resort 5
Sanibel Moorings Resort 6
Sanibel Moorings Resort 7

Cindy · Married on 08/31/2018

Our vow renewal here was AMAZING!!!!!!! Our package here was amazing and then some! Throughout the whole time up to our big day our officiant Kari emailed me details and asked questions to make sure our day was perfect! She thought of all the little details that make a day just that extra special! She kept us updated on the red tide which we didn’t see on the beach. I loved all the decorations she put up for us and the location she picked could not have been any more perfect! She knew the island very well and picked this beautiful 6 acres of botanical gardens with butterflies and tons of different plants that most were even labeled so you could know what the plant or flower was! Sanibel moorings is the place to go for your wedding for the full package!!! The sand ceremony was such a beautiful touch, the celebratory toast at the end with champagne and the signed sea shell was so touching and so memorable. The beautiful bouque for me and my daughter was so beautiful I decided I didn’t even want to use the bouque I brought because it was no comparison to how beautiful hers was. Her personality too is so inviting and she is so passionate about your day being perfect! I would give her and this beautiful place more stars if it allowed! My guests loved everything about the vow renewal and were all talking about it after how much they liked Kari and the beautiful location. She knew where the best pictures were to take also to make perfect Garden pictures at Sanibel moorings! Beyond amazing of an experience for an August Florida vow renewal and the weather was not that hot at all with a cool breeze from the ocean. My guests enjoyed the walk way to the beach as well to collect some of the most beautiful shells and sand dollars!

Sanibel Moorings Resort 8
    Sanibel Moorings Resort 15
    Sanibel Moorings Resort 16
    Sanibel Moorings Resort 17

Dora · Married on 08/25/2018

These people broke the mold when they defined their services. I cannot say enough good about Every. Single. Person at Sanibel Moorings. If you go anywhere else, well.....I'm so very sorry. You will not receive the perfection that is the norm at the Moorings.

Michael · Married on 04/11/2018

It was imperative that I chose the perfect getaway. My fiancé (at the time) and I were planning our elopement in Florida, a place that we both have always loved. Having never been to Sanibel Island before, I discovered Sanibel Moorings after finding out that they had elopement packages. I did some cursory research of the resort, and of the area, and I was very excited to share my find with my future bride! We both became quite enamored with what Sanibel Moorings had to offer. We looked over all of the available units and chose one that we felt would be perfect. I then contacted Kari Cordisco, who was not only an incredible, accommodating coordinator for our elopement, but became a great friend as well!

We arrived at Sanibel Moorings to a main lobby of warm, inviting, and friendly staff, who were terrific in ensuring a perfect stay. We entered our unit to a stunning, bright, beautiful condo that left an immediate impression upon us. We slipped into a sense of calm and relaxation. This is perfect. We looked out of the screened-in patio past the lush, green grass, the gorgeous flowers, and the exotic plants, to the lovely canal behind our unit. The unit we stayed in had a mix of classic, and modern, beach-themed decor, with a definitive Florida vibe. We loved it.

My wife and I were wed on a gorgeous, semi-private area of the beach at sunset. The ceremony was intimate. A warm, calming breeze came upon us, with the sound of small waves crashing in the background. The moment couldn't have been m

Sanibel Moorings Resort 18
    Sanibel Moorings Resort 19
    Sanibel Moorings Resort 20
    Sanibel Moorings Resort 21

Heidi · Married on 11/03/2017

We couldn’t have asked for more! Kari made sure every detail was taken care of. We traveled from out of state, and I didn’t have to think twice about leaving things in her very capable hands. She made sure the grounds were spotless. Our wedding was memorable. And that all of my guest had an amazing time.

From the moment we landed in Florida, Kari was on top of everything. We honsestly never worries about one detail. She wrote the most beautiful vows for my husband and I. And she introduced us to our new favorite champagne!

A big thank you to Kari and everyone that works at the Moorings!!! You made our wedding day, a day to remember forever!!!

Sanibel Moorings Resort 22
    Sanibel Moorings Resort 27
    Sanibel Moorings Resort 28
    Sanibel Moorings Resort 29

Amy · Married on 10/27/2017

Every thing was perfect and so easy! Beautiful ceremony, gorgeous flowers and everyone was so nice! Kari took great pictures too! Thank you!!

Jay · Married on 09/05/2016

We had a small wedding renewal of vows here and it was perfect. Not one, but two rainbows showed up for our ceremony on a beautiful and endless beach view. A perfect way to reaffirm your commitment to one another.

Cathy · Married on 08/18/2016

Kari was the very best! We had a perfect sunrise wedding today and it was so beautiful....happy and in love! Dennis & Cathy Buckley

Kristin · Married on 07/27/2016

This venue is home to grounds lavishlessly embellished with botanical gardens and it backs up to the most beautiful ocean views. This is a perfect setting for a wedding. You will not be disappointed!

Abigail · Married on 07/09/2016

Kari was absolutely FABULOUS! I cannot stress enough if you are looking for a wonderful venue and wedding coordinator Sanibel Moorings and Kari are the way to go. She made everything effortless for us and so beautiful. The bouquet she made for me was stunning and she even made a small one for our daughter. There are not enough wonderful things to say about her and her gorgeous venue!!

Lindsey · Married on 06/14/2016

Sanibel Moorings was a very quiet location for our small, intimate wedding! Perfect beach background and perfect sunset! They went above and beyond to make us feel special on our special day!

Maria · Married on 05/28/2016

We fell in love with Sanibel Moorings since the first time we visited. We had our elopement ceremony here during Sunrise, and it was absolutely stunning. It was very special that I got to (my husband actually) picked the flowers from the garden for my bouquet. Kari put together a beautiful bouquet for me. It was exactly what we always wanted, private and special. Kari is very easy to work with, and everyone as the resort is very nice. They offer free kayaks, canoes and beach chairs & umbrellas, and they also have bike rentals available. I would deff recommend this for anyone looking fro a quiet and intimate space.

Jennifer · Married on 05/01/2016

Kari and her staff did an amazing job of arranging our ceremony, helping us find the right location, and really went the extra mile on everything they did. My puppy got out when my bouquet was delivered and I had suddenly entered wedding terror - running down the street half dressed with a bouquet. The staff at the Moorings helped me chase and corral my puppy, and had no problem that it took me a little extra time to finish putting myself together. The Moorings is the perfect place for a wedding ceremony, and has nice locations throughout the property for your special day. The amenities in our condo were better than any place we have ever stayed, and we will certainly be returning to the Moorings for our anniversary next year. Thank you Kari and all of the Moorings staff for giving us a beautiful day to remember! I would recommend this spot to anyone!

Sanibel Moorings is beautiful!!! It was exactly what I always want. We got married at sunset on the beach and it was gorgeous!!!

Amber · Married on 02/13/2016

Sanibel Moorings was a beautiful place to get married! We had not been there before selecting it as we are from MN/WI, but we were beyond impressed with everything. The grounds are gorgeous with the botanical gardens and the ceremony site was perfect. I am in a power wheelchair so a traditional beach wedding wasn't going to work. Sanibel Moorings has an amazing spot right before the beach with an arch and bridge that was beyond perfect for our intimate family wedding. Kari, the manager/coordinator was absolutely amazing to work with and made our stay comfortable and our wedding a dream come true! She went above and beyond all our expectations, from making sure everything was accessible for my chair to finding us an open condo to stay after our honeymoon at the last minut. We highly recommend getting married at Sanibel Moorings with Kari and will definitely stay there again when we go back. Our wedding really was a dream come true!

Michele · Married on 12/12/2015

The Sanibel Moorings is a beautiful property to have a wedding ceremony on the beach and a reception on the grass under a tent. Our wedding was absolutely magical between the beach, the botanical gardens and the overall relaxing atmosphere. I could not have imagined a more beautiful wedding/reception.

Pamela · Married on 11/27/2015

The Gardens, overall landscaping of the facility, the beach - all made for a most beautiful surroundings for our ceremony. If I made up a dream wedding, I could not have asked for any place more beautiful. The entire staff of Sanibel Moorings is warm and friendly. They make you feel like family & go out of their way to make sure everything is perfect, even down to tiny details. My husband & I were totally pleased with the entire day. We will never forget any of that day.

Anna · Married on 11/22/2015

Sanibel moorings is the perfect place for any ceremony. We had an intimate vow renewal with about 15 of us and it was a dream come true. The staff are so friendly and helpful. Our planner Kari was one of the nicest people I have ever met. The views are breathtaking! When posting my pictures online my friend commented that the place looked unreal like I was photoshopped in and my response was " the place is just really that amazing!" I highly recommend this venue. You will not be disappointed if you chose it!

Jackie · Married on 10/25/2015

We chose Sanibel Moorings for our wedding location because of the ideal location, the beautiful setting and the charming staff. The accommodations are lovely and the property is pristine. The staff is beyond lovely, friendly and helpful! I had the opportunity to see several units during my week here, and each one was perfectly lovely. If you want to be totally shielded from the "outside world", this is the place! I've been around the world, and can say that this was the best vacation I have ever had. I never had a "dream wedding" in mind, but I cannot even imagine a more perfect one than ours. We had our wedding here in October 2015 and loved every second of our time here! We hated to leave so much that we extended our stay by a day. Thanks and hugs to Kari, Grace, Andi, Phil and everyone at Sanibel Moorings!

Sanibel Moorings was absolutely perfect for our reception and wedding! My husband and I chose to do things backwards - having a BBQ reception the day before the ceremony, and we chose to get married in the garden instead of the beach. Not only was the staff extremely helpful, they made us all feel so comfortable and as if we were the center of the universe. Kari, their wedding coordinator and officiant, went above and beyond and everything was so personal. All our guests stayed there, too, and everyone had the best time!

If you're looking for a destination wedding where the staff will make you feel so special, Sanibel Moorings is the place for you!! Now we cant wait to return each year to celebrate our anniversary!

Naomi · Married on 04/17/2015

My husband and I were recently married in a beautiful seaside ceremony at the Sanibel Mooring. We found the Sanibel Moorings to be the perfect wedding venue. They have, on staff, a top notch wedding officiant/planner, Kari Cordisco, whose enthusiasm and organizational skills are stellar. The entire staff was accommodating and gave us all the attention of visiting royalty. Our guests were more than happy with their beautiful ocean front condos and the spectacular botanical gardens. The entire experience was positive and memorable.

Karen · Married on 04/11/2015

Sanibel Moorings is absolutely AMAZING!!! Our condo was clean, the bed was comfortable and it had a full kitchen!! Also the staff was GREAT!! What more could you ask for?? We searched and visited a number of places in SWFL to have our Wedding Ceremony/Reception but our last stop was Sanibel Moorings. From the moment we stepped foot on the property we knew that Sanibel Moorings was the perfect place for our Wedding/Reception. Well not only was it perfect the first time we visited but it was perfect the entire 4 nights we spent in our one bedroom condo. In our Wedding "room block" we had about 25 rooms booked and all of our guests RAVED about Sanibel Moorings. I know that we will back to Sanibel Moorings and I think several of our guests will make Sanibel Moorings their vacation destination again.... Sanibel Moorings has EVERYTHING you need!! 2 pools, grills, picnic tables, kayaks/canoes, bikes, the beach and a botanical garden. Honestly you don't even have to leave the property because they have it all!! On a side note I want to give a warm "Thank-You" to Sanibel Moorings for letting me pick my own bouquet of flowers from the garden. The flowers I picked made an AMAZING bouquet!! I know that they only let "Bride's" pick flowers from the garden and wow that was SOOOOO special. Thanks Again!! So all I have to say is if you are on the fence of where to make your vacation destination or you want to celebrate your Wedding at Sanibel Moorings you will be in good hands (trust me)!!!

Michelle · Married on 02/11/2015

Kari was exceptional! She personalized our ceremony and made the event effortless. Truly magical!!

Brian · Married on 12/30/2014

Kari was great. Like having a long time good friend help you with everything even though we just met.

Matthew and Christine · Married on 11/22/2014

We had a great wedding for a fantastic price......30 people right off the beach at Sanibel Moorings. Kari Cordisco officiated and was Fantastic!! Perfect day at a price that didn't break the bank!!!!

Jackie · Married on 10/02/2014

We were married at Sanibel Moorings on October 2nd 2014. We could not have had a more beautiful wedding. Kari and her team exceeded our expectations. We had 17 guests stay at Sanibel Moorings. All were very happy with their accomodations. The grounds are beautiful. Kari took time to get to know us, our likes and dislikes. She made our experience awesome. Everything was perfect.