Critics choice catering

• SEGAR

5 Reviews for Critics choice catering

• Emma

Emma · Married on 10/14/2017

Kaycie is amazing! Truly the kindest, funniest, most professional coordinator. The food is beyond delicious! Our guests absolutely raved about the food and we all left with happy tummies. Kaycie was really easy to work with and brought our vision to life. Would recommend Critics Choice over and over. The servers were so fun and amazing and had great attitudes. Can not express how great our experience was.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Kaycie · Married on 09/27/2017

I have been working with Critic's Choice for almost 7 years now and I can honestly say, they have saved my life. It only took 1 event with them to know it was a perfect match. I have worked with them now for many many events and I will continue to keep my loyalty to them! Thank you Critic's Choice!

Sent on 11/05/2017
  • Shmilyhon

Ann · Married on 03/07/2015

After doing heavy research and tastings we chose Critics Choice Catering as our wedding caterer because they were hands down the best! The food was delicious, the staff were accommodating and they worked to fit our budget which was important. Any time we wanted a change they did it without any hesitations and made us feel valuable. We loved Lorraine and Michelle for their attentiveness, knowledge and friendly customer service. I could tell them really cared about their clients and wasn't only about the business. We recommend any bride/groom to give them a chance and schedule a tasting! You will not regret it!

Sent on 03/17/2015