2620 S Everly Dr, Frederick, MD 21701 Map · Phone number

About Crimson Vision Videography

Crimson Vision Videography shoots with a fresh and modern style transforming the "traditional" wedding videos of the past into elegant and tasteful films that are an artistic cinematic experience. We are professional and discreet. We consult with our clients, come to the venue early and we preplan as many shots as possible so that nothing is missed and guests are never disturbed. CVV edits with subtle transitions and special effects, music accompaniment, sound bites, and the highest quality of digital equipment. Our style of story telling your most special day insures that your wedding video will be an artful documentary that you and your loved ones can cherish for a lifetime. We would be happy to discuss our wedding packages with you and can work within your budget. Please visit our website for samples of our most current wedding videos at www.crimson-vision.com/wedding. CVV serves Frederick, MD and surrounding areas.

websitethumbnail225x225
websitethumbnail 130
Website2

3 Reviews for Crimson Vision Videography

Paula · Married on 06/24/2008

Crimson Vision did a wonderful job on my wedding video. The video not only showed my wedding day, but it told a story. With the use of subtle effects, timing of music and random clips of interesting and fun happenings that I missed being caught up in the events of the day, they managed to capture it all. This video was so worth the expense. I laugh and cry when I watch it over and over. I highly recommend Crimson Vision Videography. They are timely and easy to work with!

Sent on 07/09/2008

Lisa · Married on 03/29/2008

Thank You Crimson Vision Videography! I never imagined that my wedding video would be so wonderful. We didn't even know you were there but our video proves you definently were cause somehow you got even the smallest of deatils that I would have forgotten. Ever kiss, hug and smile we watch as if we were right there again and that is just what we had hoped for. Our wedding video is so beautifully done that my parents and I keep saying that when we watch it, it is as though we are watching a real "movie" in theatres. You were right, our video really feels like "us." Thank you so much. I will continue to tell my friends about Crimson Vision Videography for their upcoming weddings. You're the best!

Sent on 07/14/2008

Linda · Married on 09/16/2007

Without a doubt, I would suggest Crimson Vision Videography to anyone. The most professional organization I have ever worked with. Everything was done in a timely and organized manner at a reasonable cost. Thanks again, Crimson Vision Videography.

Sent on 07/06/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• 2620 S Everly Dr Frederick, 21701 See on map
    3015140226 (Other Phone Number)