Crescent Bay Films

Crescent Bay Films

About Crescent Bay Films

I admit it, I am a romantic. I’m driven by a passion to tell love stories through motion pictures, and for the last 15 years I’ve focused on honing my skills as a cinematographer. Capturing the minute details that help you relive your wedding day throughout your life is at the heart of what I do.

I used to shoot over fifty weddings a year, now I take a boutique approach to my work so I can focus on each couple I work with and their unique experience. Serving an exclusive number of brides and grooms, I devote myself to delivering unparalleled personal service and films of extraordinary quality to my clients.

I would love to hear how you fell in love; to learn about what makes you smile, to find out about the people who love and support you on the most, and of course, I would be honored to capture how you celebrate it all on your big day.

Give me a call, I can’t wait to hear from you.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Raw Footage (2)
Documentary (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

We loved working with Jason! He was practically invisible on the wedding day and was able to capture so much of our day. Our trailer captured us and our day perfectly. Our families loved it and it was a great quality video - I could literally screenshot any second of it and it looked clear. We chose Jason because of his work and the price point. We loved that our package included the trailer and a lightly edited ceremony/reception highlights. We were definitely blown away with the trailer and the ceremony/reception highlights!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/18/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Storytelling

Jason and Michael filmed our wedding on 9/9/17 and it couldn't have come out better. At first, we were going to opt out on having videography but after seeing the clip, we're so happy that we hired Crescent Bay Films to capture our special day. They were really professional and at times, we didn't even realize they were around filming. They were able to capture important moments perfectly and the music edit was amazing. Our wedding clip was delivered less than a week later and our family and friends couldn't stop viewing it and talking about it. For what we paid for, there is nothing out there that would be better. We're so grateful and would highly recommend them to any couple.

Profile Picture ANNE, 9/9/17, 1 Review