100 Vaughan Lane, Dripping Springs, TX 78620 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Creative Petal Designs

Cheryl Vaughan is an imaginative designer of highly sought after floral arrangements that Austin has come to love. She is driven by an incredible passion for self-expression through her floral work and heart for serving her community. Her works are often noted for their unique style, elegance, and technique. Creative Petal Designs has developed an innovative style that blends the traditional with the modern. Their use of vibrant colors and exotic flowers make selections an excellent choice for a wide range of events; from an Extravagant Wedding to a small Baby Shower. Cheryl's recent work has been featured on the WE TV channel!!!

Although Cheryl loves to express her creativity through floral arrangements, she also offers Custom Site Staging for your event, with a heavy focus on Bouquets, Centerpieces, Table Settings, & Design. Please inquire about her wide selection of candelabras and staging pieces that will truly make your event stand out from the rest!

13 Reviews for Creative Petal Designs

Courtney · Married on 01/12/2013

Did an amazing job and I loved my flowera they where perfect!

Sent on 01/23/2013

Jennifer · Married on 09/08/2012

Due to a fiasco on the day of my bridal portraits (forgot to make my bouquet!!!), I had to fire my previous florist. Creative Petal Designs came highly recommended, and I was so lucky they had my wedding day available even though it was last minute!!! I think God was looking out for me because Cheryl's ideas were far better than the previous florist's!!!! She worked with my budget and made the flower choosing easy!! I am so happy with the florals at my wedding. THEY WERE GORGEOUS!!!!! I received sooooo many compliments on the head table and guest table arrangements!!! And my bouquet was EXACTLY what I always dreamed of!!! Absolutely loved it!!! I highly reccomend Creative Petal Designs!!! Not only are their skills exquisite, but the customer service is fabulous!!! So glad my previous florist messed up!

Sent on 09/24/2012

Creative Petal Designs's reply:

Thanks Jennifer! It was a delight working with you and I look forward to seeing your photos!

Hollyn · Married on 06/01/2012

Cheryl is so thorough. My sister and I went to Creative Petal Designs for what I thought was going to be a quick first meeting for my wedding, and Cheryl ended up listing out every last detail, down to the exact cost of each flower in each arrangement for that time of the year (flower prices vary based on season). Her creativity, attention to detail and helpfulness really blew me away. I had taken some pictures I had torn out of magazines and printed off the internet. She was able to take the details from each idea that I loved most and create EXACTLY what I wanted, for a very competitive price. It also helped that she is a preferred vendor at The Terrace Club (where my husband and I got married); she knew the layout and tables at The Terrace Club, which really helped in the planning of floral decor. She even let me decorate my own pottery and vases and drop them off about a month before the wedding. I gave her total artistic control over the flowers and arrangements. All I had to tell her were my wedding colors and favorite flowers. The arrangements and bouquets were absolutely perfect! I loved the surprise of walking in and seeing what she had created just for me on the day of my wedding. I had recommended Creative Petal Designs to a friend of mine (her wedding was in April), and she was just as impressed as I was. She said her venue had set up 3 more tables then what they had planned for, and Cheryl was able to create 3 more center pieces literally last minute at the venue to go on the extra tables. Having vendors that can take control of added stressors and find a solution is a true asset. I highly recommend Cheryl to anyone looking for a talented florist for any wedding or event.
    Hollyn