1118 S Citrus Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90019 · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Created by Queens

Baby Makes Memories is a custom wedding planning company based in Los Angeles, California owned. The team aims to accommodate the specific needs of each of its clients, delivering a personal, individually tailored experience. Created by Queens provides wedding event services for ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinners and much more.

This Los Angeles-based wedding planning service provides a number of wedding packages depending on their clients’ requirements. Created by Queens have experience in the planning and design of an array of weddings including religious, eco-friendly and cultural. No matter the style of occasion, Created by Queens will curate a wedding that brings their clients’ unique visions to life. The team provides the following services within their wedding packages:

• Full-planning
  • Partial-planning
  • Month to date coordination
  • Wedding Floral

Please see cbqevents.com for more information and galleries

created by queens two 51 1051771

Created by Queens 6
Created by Queens 7

Brandi M. · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Simply the Best!

Not only is their service beyond your expectations, they perfect the aesthetic and bring your visions to life! I’m having such a great experience working with this team of young professionals and can’t imagine a better vibe with any other vendor. We are more than a year out from our special day (I may or may not have a bit of OCD) and the pre-planning is so smooth that I’m confident our big day will be as close to perfect as possible.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Roz Marie · Getting married on 12/18/2019

The planning process

CBQ events has been so stress free to work with for the last 6 months. We have hired the "Queens" for our up coming wedding in December. So far we already have the majority of our major vendors set and deposits in and we are 8 months out. Their break down of planning tools and knowledge are super helpful and were made specifically for us. I know you usually write a review after the wedding but I seriously thought that by my fiance having little to know time I was going to be all over the place and the girls saved me and I need all my new couples to know how appreciative I am of them. The best part to highlight about them is that there are 3 women that are there for you always and have been such a great support system for me with bringing my ideas together and some personal mishaps. Can't wait for our wedding day and Ill be back with an after wedding review.

Sent on 04/15/2019
    Created by Queens 14

Created by Queens's reply:

Wow Roz! We are so very happy that you are pleased with our services so far. Your reassurance is greatly appreciated. We are grateful that we are able to work with you and Jon and just as you cannot wait for the end result and for December to come, we can't either. Also, we know how much your wedding planner means to you and your picture provided is so fancy and cute. Thank you again! - Queens

Created by Queens FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 900.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Created by Queens 1
    Wedding Cake

Receive free wedding cake delivery from Baby Makes Cake when buying any package with CBQ inlcuding floral.