33306 Morning View Dr., Temecula, CA 92592 Map · Phone number

About Crazy Cakes by design

At Crazy Cakes by design we provide  designer cakes without the designer high price.
We create one of a kind cakes for weddings, groom's cakes, showers, birthday or any time you want to make a special occasion into a fabulous party.
We  are incredibly affordable.  Our prices are low because we believe that every bride deserves her dream cake.
Our quality is superb!  We never use frozen cakes. We bake your cake fresh with fresh ingredients. Decorations are created and implemented
by an artist and the cakes are never rushed.  Turn your next party into an unforgettable event with a cake from
Crazy Cakes by design.
Take a look at our website       http://www.crazycakesbydesign.com/

• Elegance On Display
DSC04036
DSC03875
2009092823171271294024 JPG
Crazy Cakes by design
Corset cake for bachelorette party.
Corset cake for bachelorette party.
Groom's cake
firefighter
Groom's cake firefighter
Groom's Cake
Yankee's fan
Groom's Cake Yankee's fan
Groom's cake
another Yankee's fan!
Groom's cake another Yankee's fan!
BabyGiftCakeinPinkWhiteBlackLime
DSC04172

12 Reviews for Crazy Cakes by design

• F

Frances · Married on 09/19/2015

We had cake for my cousins wedding and it turned out better than expected or dream of. Than you!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Desiree and Anthony · Married on 07/20/2012

Monique made us a beautiful intricately designed wedding cake. I showed her the design of the cake and she made it to the exact design. It was a dis de Los muertos cake. She also made us cupcakes which were delicious. I only wished I was more detailed and told her to include the cupcakes as part of the lower tiers for the top cake to look like a full cake. But the value was there. I definitely recommend her. For that I've already asked her to do my nieces first birthday cake! Thanks Monique;)! You were great to work with:)!

Sent on 10/16/2012

michelle · Married on 06/29/2012

Amazing!! Wow Crazy Cakes By Design surpassed all our expectations and made our cake dreams come true! Monique is so talented, way better and more affordable than the cake boss! She is so sweet and made the process so easy! Her cakes are absolutely delicious and works of art. My Bridal shower cake she did for me was everything I asked for and more! It was the talk of the party! It was so beautiful, I didn't want to cut into it! Our wedding cake was so gorgeous, I had never seen a more elegant and beautiful cake. It made our wedding reception complete! We can't say enough good things about Monique and Crazy Cakes By Design. We knew we were in good hands and didn't have to worry about a thing! We were truly blown away by her talent, professionalism and that she was able to work with oue budget. One of the best desicions we made planning our wedding was going to Crazy Cakes By Design for our cakes! We are just so so happy with all of our cakes from her and will continue to go to Crazy Cakes By Desing for all of our cake needs! Thank you Crazy Cakes By Design, we are so greatful!

Sent on 08/04/2012

Award

Crazy Cakes by design FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• 33306 Morning View Dr. Temecula, 92592 See on map
    Location of (Crazy Cakes by design)