South Portland, ME 04106 Map · Phone number

About Courtney Elizabeth Photography

Courtney Elizabeth is a Maine-based professional photographer and visual storyteller with a documentary eye and ear. Her passion is telling humanistic stories of people, places, and the not-so-obvious roots that connect individuals to local and global community through still photography, videography, and multimedia.

She finds great joy in capturing the light reflected during unique moments, the revival of faded memories, and the creation of new ones. She strives to make every image an experience, rather than just a view.

Courtney is a lover of outdoor adventures, world travel, yoga, local food, and all things Maine. She has goals to continue telling visually compelling stories in the editorial, commercial, and personal genres. She loves photographing weddings, personal projects, and spontaneous storytelling opportunities.

Follow Courtney Elizabeth Photography on

Phippsburg, ME
point lookout wedding 013 51 731208

5 Reviews for Courtney Elizabeth Photography

Savannah · Married on 08/24/2019

I cannot recommend Courtney enough!

Courtney was the very first vendor that we reached out to in our wedding planning process, and I truly feel that she was the catalyst for the positivity with which the rest of our event planning unfolded. Courtney went above and beyond for us in so many ways, from connecting us to our wedding planner and videographer, to recommending rehearsal dinner venues, to adjusting my veil and dress on our wedding day. What stands out to me the most when I reflect on our experience with Courtney is that within the first consultative phone call, she felt like a friend that we had known for years. Courtney is somehow able to roll with the punches and maintain a laidback energy, while also maintaining the discipline and focus to do her job incredibly well. Her photos are absolutely stunning, and I love that she has a magical way of capturing the natural intricacies of a relationship and the organic moments of love that exist between two people, rather than simply producing photos that look staged or posed. She is an absolute ray of sparkling light with tremendous talent, and I would recommend her without hesitation to anybody in need of a photographer.

Sent on 09/24/2019

Michael · Married on 10/21/2017

I wish I could give Courtney more than 5 stats! Courtney did engagement and wedding photos for me and my husband, and we love every image we've received! She is not only an incredibly talented photographer, but she is a kind, thoughtful and genuine person! She made not only us and family feel comfortable getting their photo taken but rolled with the chaos of having little kids involved in a wedding. Throughout our wedding day she made us feel like our wedding was the best one she's ever seen and helped us relax and feel ourselves during those intense moments! Courtney is the absolute best and so fun to work with.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Rebecca · Married on 09/01/2017

Courtney did a fantastic job photographing our wedding! She immediately makes you feel comfortable and is very professional. The photos that we received were everything that we were hoping for. We would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 10/21/2017

Courtney Elizabeth Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• A Sweet Start
    A Sweet Start Wedding Officiants

Kind, passionate, sweet, full-of-life, talented, creative, professional, fun...these are just some of the adjectives I'd use to describe Courtney Elizabeth. Her work is exceptional and you'd be lucky to get her as your wedding photographer!

• Pretty Flowers
    Pretty Flowers Wedding Florists

Courtney is one talented lady and is popular among the local photographers. Her style of photography is youthful and fresh. We love her work!

• South Portland, 04106 See on map