1631 Southridge Trail, Algonquin, IL 60102 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Deals 1

About Cornerstone Photography

Weddings have the amazing power to bring everyone together. Family and friends, new and old, from near and far, all gathered in celebration of you. Cornerstone Photography documents the entire event, so even if the day flies by, you won't forget the time you all shared.

Follow Cornerstone Photography on

1 User photo

Cornerstone Photography 1
  • FutureMrsLeo

Megan · Married on 09/30/2017

Laura from The Cornerstone Photography was outstanding to work with. When we set up our original meeting she came to our house to chat with us. We originally went with a different photographer, whom had left the company shortly thereafter, so Laura stepped in saying she felt that she knew what we were looking for and would do the photography herself. We were more than happy to have her do it!

We did engagement pictures last fall with her and brought our crazy black lab, she was very professional and dealt with our crazy dog. We got the pictures back and they looked outstanding. When Laura arrived for the wedding day she was professional and upbeat from the get go. She started in with pictures of me getting ready and of my dress and things.

Everything had a nice steady flow and she was very good with time management. She was also aware that we were not doing a first look and my husband had not arrived at the venue yet, so she was conscious of making sure he didn't see me outside.

After the ceremony, the family pictures were so smooth and she was good about getting the pictures done quickly so everyone could enjoy the cocktail hour. When Laura was eating dinner during the reception our flower girls were about to leave, I interrupted her dinner and she was nice enough to come over and take a few pictures of us with them before they left.

My husband and I received many, many compliments in the last three weeks about how professional, quick, and non intrusive Laura was in taking the pictures. We couldn't possibly have asked for a better person to capture our memories!

Lorilyn · Married on 09/03/2017

Absolutely excellent!!!! Amazing photographers!!

My husband and I got married this last September. Naturally as I was looking photographers, I was a bit nervous. It's the most important day of your life and photography lasts forever. I knew I wanted an excellent photographer. I came across Cornerstone Photography on a venue's website (Huntley Barn). I really liked what I saw and contacted Laura. Unfortunately, she was booked, but one of the other photographers with her team, Charis, was available. Laura sent me over a sample of a wedding she shot and it was gorgeous!

I booked Charis and I sent her images of what I wanted our wedding to look like and Charis did it perfectly!!! She shot it is exactly with the journalistic photography style I wanted and got all the shots I sent her in my inspiration board. Even through the night, she came up to us and asked if there were any additional shots we wanted. She covered everything, showed up on time (even a bit early to set up), was so friendly. When we got the pictures back we were blown away!!! They were prettier than we ever could imagine!! Exactly what I wanted and more!! I can't thank Charis and Cornerstone Photography enough!!

Cornerstone Photography 2

Emily · Married on 12/10/2016

Cornerstone Photography was everything we could have asked for in an engagement and wedding photography company. We had the absolute pleasure of working with Matt in January of this year (and it was freezing!) for engagement photos, and again just about two weeks ago for our wedding, and we couldn't be happier! He was amazing to work with, and knew exactly how to capture those perfect moments - without having us pose for uncomfortable amounts of time in the cold and snow.
    From the moment we met with Cornerstone, they provided excellent and honest advice about what kind of services would be most beneficial for us, and still keep us within our budget. We were able to schedule our engagement session directly with Matt, so we didn't have to have a middle man, which was really nice. They were also flexible and full of advice when we were deciding on what hours we wanted to have a photographer present at our wedding. All in all, we knew from the beginning that Cornerstone Photography was a company that we could trust, and rely on. The pricing is straightforward, and there are no hidden costs or surprises.
    The communication between all of the people we worked with was wonderful. They were patient and helpful with all of our questions, and we were never left hanging or wondering what was going on because responses were pretty speedy.
    We received so many complements about our photographer from our guests - everything from how polite he was to how excellently he worked.
    Our wedding was a fairytale, and we were so happy to have Cornerstone Photography there to capture it so perfectly!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Cornerstone Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,895.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Cornerstone Photography 1
    Save 10% off the total cost of your photography package!
    Save 10% off the total cost of your photography package when you pay in full at the time of reserving your photography service. Save from $130 - $300 depending on your package! (Wedding must be more than 90 days from the date photography service is reserved to receive this offer.)

• The Arboretum Club
    The Arboretum Club Country Club Weddings

We love working with Cornerstone Photography. They are always very professional and take amazing pictures.

• Something 2 Dance 2
    Something 2 Dance 2 Wedding DJs

It is always a pleasure working with Mark and his staff at Cornerstone Photography. The photos are unique and the service they provide to our Brides and Grooms is always superior. We are happy to refer Cornerstone Photography to our clients.

• Weddings By Denise, Inc.
    Weddings By Denise, Inc. Wedding Planners

Cornerstone Photography is a highly professional company. I met Mark a couple years ago and have been referring them to my clients without any hesitation ever since. I had the pleasure of working a wedding with Laura a couple weeks ago and she is outstanding! I have also worked with John on numerous occasions and love his approach. I was excited to hear they are now offering video services and will be recommending them to my clients for this service as well. You are sure to receive high quality when booking with this company!

• 1631 Southridge Trail Algonquin, 60102 See on map