Cornerstone Photography

Algonquin, IL View map

$1,495 Most Popular Price

Weddings have the amazing power to bring everyone together. Family and friends, new and old, from near and far, all gathered in celebration of you. Cornerstone Photography documents the entire event, so even if the day flies by, you won't forget the time you all shared.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1895.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1495

Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

1 User photo

• FutureMrsLeo
    Megan Married on 09/30/2017
    Laura from The Cornerstone Photography was outstanding to work with. When we set up our original meeting she came to our house to chat with us. We originally went with a different photographer, whom had left the company shortly thereafter, so Laura stepped in saying she felt that she knew what we were looking for and would do the photography herself. We were more than happy to have her do it!

We did engagement pictures last fall with her and brought our crazy black lab, she was very professional and dealt with our crazy dog. We got the pictures back and they looked outstanding. When Laura arrived for the wedding day she was professional and upbeat from the get go. She started in with pictures of me getting ready and of my dress and things.

Everything had a nice steady flow and she was very good with time management. She was also aware that we were not doing a first look and my husband had not arrived at the venue yet, so she was conscious of making sure he didn't see me outside.

After the ceremony, the family pictures were so smooth and she was good about getting the pictures done quickly so everyone could enjoy the cocktail hour. When Laura was eating dinner during the reception our flower girls were about to leave, I interrupted her dinner and she was nice enough to come over and take a few pictures of us with them before they left.

My husband and I received many, many compliments in the last three weeks about how professional, quick, and non intrusive Laura was in taking the pictures. We couldn't possibly have asked for a better person to capture our memories!
    Lorilyn Married on 09/03/2017
    Absolutely excellent!!!! Amazing photographers!!

My husband and I got married this last September. Naturally as I was looking photographers, I was a bit nervous. It's the most important day of your life and photography lasts forever. I knew I wanted an excellent photographer. I came across Cornerstone Photography on a venue's website (Huntley Barn). I really liked what I saw and contacted Laura. Unfortunately, she was booked, but one of the other photographers with her team, Charis, was available. Laura sent me over a sample of a wedding she shot and it was gorgeous!

I booked Charis and I sent her images of what I wanted our wedding to look like and Charis did it perfectly!!! She shot it is exactly with the journalistic photography style I wanted and got all the shots I sent her in my inspiration board. Even through the night, she came up to us and asked if there were any additional shots we wanted. She covered everything, showed up on time (even a bit early to set up), was so friendly. When we got the pictures back we were blown away!!! They were prettier than we ever could imagine!! Exactly what I wanted and more!! I can't thank Charis and Cornerstone Photography enough!!
    Emily Married on 12/10/2016
    Cornerstone Photography was everything we could have asked for in an engagement and wedding photography company. We had the absolute pleasure of working with Matt in January of this year (and it was freezing!) for engagement photos, and again just about two weeks ago for our wedding, and we couldn't be happier! He was amazing to work with, and knew exactly how to capture those perfect moments - without having us pose for uncomfortable amounts of time in the cold and snow.
    From the moment we met with Cornerstone, they provided excellent and honest advice about what kind of services would be most beneficial for us, and still keep us within our budget. We were able to schedule our engagement session directly with Matt, so we didn't have to have a middle man, which was really nice. They were also flexible and full of advice when we were deciding on what hours we wanted to have a photographer present at our wedding. All in all, we knew from the beginning that Cornerstone Photography was a company that we could trust, and rely on. The pricing is straightforward, and there are no hidden costs or surprises.
    The communication between all of the people we worked with was wonderful. They were patient and helpful with all of our questions, and we were never left hanging or wondering what was going on because responses were pretty speedy.
    We received so many complements about our photographer from our guests - everything from how polite he was to how excellently he worked.
    Our wedding was a fairytale, and we were so happy to have Cornerstone Photography there to capture it so perfectly!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Deals

Cornerstone Photography 1
Discount
Save 10% off the total cost of your photography package when you pay in full at the time of reserving your photography service. Save from $130 - $300 depending on your package! (Wedding must be more than 90 days from the date photography service is reserved to receive this offer.)

The Arboretum Club The Arboretum Club Country Club Weddings

We love working with Cornerstone Photography. They are always very professional and take amazing pictures.

Something 2 Dance 2 Something 2 Dance 2 Wedding Planners

It is always a pleasure working with Mark and his staff at Cornerstone Photography. The photos are unique and the service they provide to our Brides and Grooms is always superior. We are happy to refer Cornerstone Photography to our clients.

Weddings By Denise, Inc. Weddings By Denise, Inc. Wedding Planners

Cornerstone Photography is a highly professional company. I met Mark a couple years ago and have been referring them to my clients without any hesitation ever since. I had the pleasure of working a wedding with Laura a couple weeks ago and she is outstanding! I have also worked with John on numerous occasions and love his approach. I was excited to hear they are now offering video services and will be recommending them to my clients for this service as well. You are sure to receive high quality when booking with this company!

1631 Southridge Trail Algonquin, 60102
847-844-9000
Location of (Cornerstone Photography)
Serving all of Milwaukee , and surrounding suburbs 53202 See on map

Cornerstone Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Cornerstone Photography include in the starting price?

Cornerstone Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Slideshow
  • Proofs

What photography services does Cornerstone Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Cornerstone Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Slideshow
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Cornerstone Photography offer?

Cornerstone Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Cornerstone Photography offer?

Cornerstone Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Cornerstone Photography offer for wedding events?

Cornerstone Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Cornerstone Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Cornerstone Photography is recommended by 95% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.6 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.7 in quality of service, 4.7 in flexibility, 4.7 in professionalism, 4.6 in value and 4.5 in average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Cornerstone Photography offer?

Cornerstone Photography currently offers 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding