Glenview, IL 60025 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26

About R.E.M. Video and Photography

R.E.M. Video & Photography specialize in producing elegantly crafted wedding videos, placing the company at the top of the wedding industry market. Each year, R.E.M. challenges its creative edge and continues to impress customers by developing new techniques in capturing special events.

Our staff includes full time certified professional videographers and editors who have dedicated their services to the special events industry. R.E.M. is the only company in Chicago, Milwaukee, and Southern California that guarantees your edited video within a two-week period after the event date.

At R.E.M., our mission is to place the customer at ease, while our professional staff creates an emotionally stunning, and beautifully composed documentary.

R.E.M. utilizes broadcast quality, 3-chip, digital video cameras, providing one of the highest quality image resolutions available on today's market. High definition cameras are also available.

When it comes to capturing your special day, no one helps you remember every moment like us.

IMG1858
IMG1971

• Videos 4

20 Reviews for R.E.M. Video and Photography

Alyssa · Married on 09/17/2016

We absolutely loved our experience with R.E.M. Photography. Throughout the whole process they were incredibly helpful and responsive via email. Agnes was our photographer for our engagement photos and at our wedding and Armen was our second photographer on our wedding day. They were both so kind, fun and warm! They got great shots. Also, they were incredibly efficient - we didn't want to spend the whole day taking photos and they totally understood. We cannot express how much we loved working with this company and the photos they delivered! And, they even delivered them early! Thank you, R.E.M.!

Jade · Married on 09/17/2016

Professional, to the point where they are stress free. We booked them and they truly did take care of the rest. Video did not disappoint. Arrived early and stayed a few minutes longer without extra charges. We wish we took them up on the photography too.

Lindsey · Married on 09/03/2016

When it came to our wedding, capturing our special day was at the top of the list for what was important to me (other than marrying my best friend!). We were so lucky to have found REM Video & Photography, and I couldn’t be happier to have had them be a part of our wedding.

We first worked with REM for our engagement photos and had the amazing Agnes as our photographer. To set the scene, my husband and I were racing across the city of Chicago on foot to make it to our location on time to meet Agnes (a late workday caused us to be late), which resulted in us being drenched with sweat and out of breath from running in the August heat. Agnes not only met us with a smile, but she also had a vision that I could only dream of. Our engagement photos turned out beautifully, you would never know the rush or aftermath my husband and I experienced getting there!

For our wedding day, we had Robert as our videographer and Armen as our photographer. Working with these two was a dream (notice the trend with working with REM!). Armen made sure we got every photo we wanted and captured every special moment. I am very self-conscious when it comes to photos, and every bride wants to look gorgeous on her wedding day. Armen made sure that happened and eased all of my fears. I initially didn’t think I wanted a video of our wedding, but after seeing Robert’s work I was convinced! And I am SOOOO glad we had him get video of our special day. He creates a highlight montage that is absolutely magical. Now I can’t stop looking at our wedding photos or video! Our wedding day was perfect, and I am forever thankful that Robert and Armen captured all of it for us to cherish forever. REM Video & Photography is simply the best!

Award

R.E.M. Video and Photography FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD