Coordinate with Katie

Package Price $750
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Coordinate with Katie

Coordinate with Katie is a professional wedding and event planning service based in Pearland, Texas and services the surrounding Houston area. With keen attention to detail, I can help you with anything from picking invitation font sizes to sorting out complicated seating charts. I work closely with you and your vendors to help your vision for your special day come to light.

Coordinate with Katie is a full service wedding planner but also offers day-of coordination and partial planning services to her clients. Additionally, I offer planning services for rehearsal dinners, engagement parties, and bridal showers. I also provides the following services to my clients:

• Budget analysis

1 User photo

Coordinate with Katie 1

Tina · Married on 04/06/2019

Super heroes

The best part of my wedding was booking Katie! She helped so much prior to the actual wedding day, calling vendors letting me know things I. Oght have forgotten and keeping track of EVERYTHING! The day of she helped keep me calm and take care of everything, everything was perfect! We had one issue that could have ended badly but Katie and her husband were superheroes, we got to the ceremony and forgot the marriage license at the house 20 minutes away. Her husband drove all the way to our house found the keys and got our license and made it back in time for the end of the ceremony. They were so great I'd recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Coordinate with Katie's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience Tina! I very much appreciate the review and it was wonderful to work with you and your family. I'm so glad we were able to help make your day great!
  • Y

Yaira · Married on 11/24/2018

Coordinate with Katie, just do it!

Katie and her team were outstanding! It was the best decision my husband and I made.
    We got married 11/24/18, we hired Katie approximately 3 months prior to our big day with venue and church already booked, and general ideas as to what we wanted.
    She is professional, responsive, easy to work with, and gives ideas and suggestions that only elevated our big day, making it spectacular and less cumbersome.
    On the day of, she was present with her associate ensuring everything was on point from beginning to end. This made our day less stressful and gave us more time to simply enjoy everything.

Don't hesitate ladies and gents, just do it.

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Coordinate with Katie 2

Coordinate with Katie's reply:

Thank you so very much for this review! It was a true pleasure to work with you both and I'm very happy to have been part of such a great day!
    -Congratulations and best wishes! Katie

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1* Assistant subject to availability