4918 Lochman Lane, Pearland, TX 77584 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,000
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Coordinate with Katie

Coordinate with Katie is a professional wedding and event planning service based in Pearland, Texas and services the surrounding Houston area. With keen attention to detail, I can help you with anything from picking invitation font sizes to sorting out complicated seating charts. I work closely with you and your vendors to help your vision for your special day come to light.

Coordinate with Katie is a full service wedding planner but also offers day-of coordination and partial planning services to my clients. Additionally, I offer planning services for rehearsal dinners, engagement parties, and bridal showers. I also provide the following services to my clients:

• Budget analysis

Coordinate with Katie 1
Coordinate with Katie 2
  • Kourtney

Kourtney Squires · Married on 07/03/2019

The best decision for my wedding day

Katie is absolutely AMAZING! She was so attentive to details that I would have never thought of, and organized the day of my wedding flawlessly. She listened to what our vision for our wedding was and our wedding was absolutely amazing. She contacted and stayed in touch with all of the vendors and directed all the pieces on our big day to go flawlessly. When my bouquet went missing the morning after the wedding, she immediately reached out to the florist to get a replacement and got me one to be preserved. She is literally the best.

Sent on 07/31/2019
    Coordinate with Katie 3

Coordinate with Katie's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review! Your wedding was such a fun day and I’m so happy that I was able to be part of it! Congratulations and best wishes!
  • Christa

Christa · Married on 06/22/2019

The very best event planning experience!!!

I’m so excited to write this review!! Okay, so Three months into our engagement my fiancé started asking me all these questions about planning our wedding. Well... I’m no planner and I started getting worried because it’s our wedding and everything has to be perfectly beautiful just like Pinterest!! After combing through several online websites and reading dozens of reviews for event planners here in Houston, I found Coordinate with Katie. This woman is incredible!! Katie emailed me calendar reminders for every vendor meeting she scheduled (I’m forgetful and work a lot) and attended each one. We spent countless hours putting together my dream cake that turned out beautiful! (thanks to going through 500 images on Pinterest) along with my flowers!! Whenever a vendor would call me directly to go over things, I would start to panic, get overwhelmed and completely overthink whatever it was they were asking me. Katie took all my calls and would let me vent, cry, laugh or be overly picky with the smallest silliest things.... I cried over linens... LINENS!! LOL! Katie went through a lot with me over a year and a half through booking three (3) different venues (one had a bee issue and the second was to small) but she stood by my side and always was a voice of positivity, encouragement and reason. Katie really made sure that our wedding day was beautiful and went above and beyond by helping tie my corset and cutting our cake! All the vendors we used really enjoyed working directly with her on our behalf. Katie has become one of my closest friends and I’m so grateful to watch her business become a success!! Love you so much girl and thank you just isn’t enough for all that you did for us!!!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Coordinate with Katie's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words and review!!! Loved working with you and making your wedding day a fun and beautiful one!!!

Coordinate with Katie Pricing

Coordinate with Katie Price Rates

Coordinate with Katie FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1* Assistant subject to availability