421 East Broughton Street, Savannah, GA 31401 Map · Phone number

About Coastal Savannah Weddings

Coastal Savannah Weddings:
Chad and his talented staff will assist you in making your dream wedding a reality. Collectively, we have done hundreds of weddings at a variety of venues. With our combined years of experience, we'll put you at ease and make sure your wedding plans and your wedding day become one that people will talk about for years to come. Whether your wedding is on land or sea, we'll help make your wedding dreams come true.

We've arranged weddings for couples from as far away as England, Jamaica, California, and Bermuda. No wedding is too small or too large for us! We've arranged weddings for couples who planned their ceremony for a year or longer and we've arranged elegant weddings with only 15 minutes notice.

We believe that when the wedding consultant and the couple work together there is no such thing as a "Bridezilla". Preparation and a positive attitude make for a less stressful wedding day. The key, we have discovered, is communication and cooperation.

We are here for you. When you think of something all you have to do is pick up the phone and we will try to make it happen. We want to help you make your day the way you want it. We want you to feel like we are your friends walking with you every step of the way. We're always open to questions, comments and suggestions. When things start getting to stressful for you, give us a call and we will ease your mind. This is your day. Enjoy it as much as possible, it only happens once. When you look back on your wedding day it should always bring a smile to your face.
That is when we know that our job has been a success. We hope to make you a part of our family and bring your dream wedding day to life.

Whether there is an intimate ceremony with just the bride & groom or a party of 200 or more, we feel that each couple should have a day to remember for years to come and our team does everything possible to make it happen, so sit back, relax and let's start planning!!!

Follow Coastal Savannah Weddings on

IMG4995
S290MA243553610002

15 Reviews for Coastal Savannah Weddings

Keara · Married on 03/10/2012

We worked with Chad Baker and his team for day-of coordinating for our wedding. I was very nervous about having to direct people myself and being the only one who would have known what to do so I was thankful our florist recommended his services. It was raining the night of our rehearsal and we ended up having to do it in the hotel conference room and he dealt with us and our bridal party (after having several drinks and just wanting to party!) and did not lose his cool. I likely would have been a mess that night and at the wedding had I not been able to rely on his direction. I definitely recommend a day-of coordinator for those brides who do not need assistance planning the wedding but would like to actually be able to enjoy it the day-of!

Sent on 03/22/2012

Cyndi · Married on 06/10/2011

Our wedding was wonderful! Chad and his staff did an amazing job and were so easy to work with! I never had to worry and the day of was a breeze!

Sent on 08/22/2011

Alicia · Married on 10/22/2010

We were very, very, very happy with Coastal Savannah Weddings. The minister was perfect, Chad was a delight and their photographer was very talented. The flowers were lovely and our little wedding cake was delicious. The warmth and hospitality we experienced was beyond our dreams. I would highly recommend Coastal Savannha Weddings to anyone looking for an elegant service in an elegant city.

Sent on 02/16/2011

Award

Coastal Savannah Weddings FAQ

• Kato Floral Designs
    Kato Floral Designs Wedding Florists

You are in good hands when you are working with Chad Baker. He's amazing, and I higly recommend him to all Brides. You must visit The Bride on Broughton the day after you say I DO. He will exceed your expectations and truly please you in every way. Chad is one of my favourite vendors to work with and relly knows his craft. Believe me, your wedding will be taken care of with loving hands in a vey special way. Chad is the best!

• savannah wedding guitar
    savannah wedding guitar Wedding Musicians

These guys are great to work with and very professional and highly competent. I strongly recommend their services!

• JL Music Service
    JL Music Service Wedding Musicians

Chad at Coastal Savannah Weddings is an excellent wedding planner! He handles all sizes of weddings very well and is a calm, organized person on the wedding day...just what every bride needs! He has made many squares in Savannah picture perfect for weddings and I'm always very impressed with his work. I highly recommend Chad as a wedding planner!

• 421 East Broughton Street Savannah, 31401 See on map