256 Central Avenue #456, Roselle, IL 60172 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 31

About Classic Wedding Car

Let Classic Wedding Car handle all of your transportation needs.

Why Classic Wedding Car? 25 years plus experience. Award winning customer service. Excellent reputation. Family owned and operated. Personal attention. Sarah will be handling your reservation from start to finish with the utmost care.

From elegant Rolls Royce and Bentley motorcars to classic American automobiles of the 40s through 60s, we can do it all. Do you need a stretch limousine for the bridal party? We can help you with limousines that will hold up to fourteen people. For larger parties we offer a minibus or motorcoach.

Photos and prices can be found on our website, or please call Sarah at 847-301-7656. Our classic cars and personalized service add that special touch to pamper you and create memorable pictures.

Click on the icons below to follow us:

Follow Classic Wedding Car on

Great Gatsby
This photo of our 1948 "Silver Wraith" Rolls Royce Limousine was taken by Roger Beck Photography.
Enjoying their champagne in air-conditioned comfort.
This is our 1962 "Silver Cloud" Rolls Royce Limousine featuring our complimentary curbside champagne...
Another happy couple posing by our 1962 "Silver Cloud" Rolls Royce Limousine.
Another happy couple posing by our 1962 "Silver Cloud" Rolls Royce Limousine.
This is a 1940 Cadillac Limousine.  It is a touch of old Hollywood glamour.  This vehicle seats up...
This is a 1940 Cadillac Limousine. It is a touch of old Hollywood glamour. This vehicle seats up...
This 1940 Packard Limousine is known around town as "The Godfather".  It was featured in the film...
This 1940 Packard Limousine is known around town as "The Godfather". It was featured in the film...
Our 1948 "Silver Wraith" Rolls Royce Limousine with accompanying trolley.  Our trolleys can be open...
Our 1948 "Silver Wraith" Rolls Royce Limousine with accompanying trolley. Our trolleys can be open...
Pahdon me, but do you have any gray poupon?  But of course!
Pahdon me, but do you have any gray poupon? But of course!
We do many Indian weddings and enjoy the traditional garb - so beautiful!
We do many Indian weddings and enjoy the traditional garb - so beautiful!
We offer minibuses and limousine buses to accomodate your wedding party and out-of-town guests.
We offer limousine buses with the fully decked out interior
8e8bd2c979c1e9ca img 291

• Videos 1

46 Reviews for Classic Wedding Car

Jackie · Married on 07/21/2018

We had the GREAT GATSBY for our wedding and it was wonderful experience! A memory day everybody loved it!!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Classic Wedding Car's reply:

Jackie, thank you for the kind words. We were thrilled to help make your day special!

Janet · Married on 05/20/2017

Sarah was lovely to work with and the car was absolutely gorgeous!! My daughter was stunned on her wedding day to see the White Cloud Rolls as her mode of transportation to the church and reception. She looked like a princess riding in it and it made for amazing wedding pictures as well. Mark, the chauffeur was so nice and patient during all the picture taking, my daughter just loved him. I would highly recommend Classic Wedding Car for your special event! I plan to use them for my other daughter's wedding in May 2017!

David · Married on 10/01/2016

Classic Wedding Car exceeded my expectations and Sarah was great to work with. All of my questions were answered in a timely manner and the bus was a blast for me, my wife and our wedding party. Our driver accommodated our request for locations even if they were unplanned.

I look forward to doing business with Classic Wedding Car in the future.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Classic Wedding Car FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car, SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Party Bus, Shuttle, SUV
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide? Round Trip, Multi-Locations
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bottled Water / Ice, Wedding Signage

• Mandelette Photography
    Mandelette Photography Wedding Photographers

Sarah is so easy to work with! She handles everything from the showing of the cars, to making sure your day runs smoothly. I choose her every time for my clients, and she has perfect reviews across the board! You can't go wrong when you book with Classic Wedding Car.

• The Ideal Day
    The Ideal Day Wedding Planners

I have recommended Classic Wedding Car to several clients and have never had a negative experience. The customer service offered by Sarah Mandel and her team is top notch, the cars are beautiful and spotless, and they are extremely reliable on the day of the wedding. Sarah is SO helpful that she helped me arrange a last minute rental the day before her own son's wedding! I will continue to wholeheartedly recommend Classic Wedding Car for clients who are looking to add a unique element to their wedding transportation needs.

• WASIO photography
    WASIO photography Wedding Photographers

We had a pleasure to photograph a wedding for which Classic Wedding Car provided a beautiful 1962 Silver Cloud. The car is an absolute beauty, amazingly maintained, and the driver was extremely nice and friendly. We believe classic cars from Classic Wedding Car can add so much style to any wedding and make those wedding photos even more high-end. We absolutely recommend Classic Wedding Car!

• 256 Central Avenue #456, #456 Roselle, Illinois, 60172 See on map