4029 W. Carol Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85051 Map · Phone number

About clarkin photography

Clarkin Photography founded in Phoenix, in 1999, is committed to excellence and customer service. Hugh and Shirley, a husband and wife team, have the experience and expertise to provide beautiful images of your wedding day, that will relive those precious moments forever. Their keen eye for capturing the moment, along with their professionalism and easy going personalities set them apart from all other photographers. They are members of the "Wedding Professional Photographers International" and have photographed over 300 weddings.

IMG 0154
IMG 0206
IMG 0154
e596692291dc8c50 1202477347100 IMG 0206

12 Reviews for clarkin photography

Most amazing husband and wife team ever!! They captured every moment of my wedding i catch myself looking at my photos at least once a week. I love how they work, I had one of my flower girls have some issues and he made them laughing, they are so creative with their photos. I cant wait to have a large photo wedding parting. I LOVE all my photos! AMAZING GO WITH THEM YOU WILL LOVE THEM!! THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 09/22/2012
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 09/10/2011

Shirley and Hugh were AMAZING!! If you're looking for photographers, do not let the opportunity to work with them pass you up. The pictures they took for us turned out so beautiful! They're flexibile, willing to work with you, and take everything you say into consideration. They truly care about your wedding day and go beyond that extra mile to make sure they capture every possible moment for you on camera. Honestly, there are too many positive things to say about them for this little review space. Their prices are beyond reasonable and their packages are unbeatable. I would recommend them anyone I know!

Sent on 10/06/2011

Crystal · Married on 06/17/2011

They did a great job on our pictures! I loved that they are so creative when it comes to their poses and they don't just do what they have done for everyone. Great price for all that you get and I love that I get all the rights to the pictures so I can order what I want!

Sent on 06/27/2011

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

clarkin photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• I Was Framed
    I Was Framed Wedding Photographers

Hugh and Shirley Clarkin are not only great, talented and honest people, but will do a wonderful job capturing your day for you. They are so fun and easy going, and will make your photos and video fun for everyone at your wedding. You will be glad you made a great choice in trusting them.

• It's Your Party Entertainment
    It's Your Party Entertainment Wedding DJs

The husband and wife team of the Clarkins are always an absolute joy and privilege to work with. They are a breath of fresh are with not only top notch professionalism, but their positive attitude and genuine care and concern they show to their clients on their most special day is not to be rivaled. We know that when working with the Clarkin's that they will be a positive addition to the vendor team and always in the exact place at the right time to capture the perfect moment without needing any outside direction. Our clients have always raved not only about the finished product they received with their photos and video, but they always comment about how the Clarkin's put them at ease during what can be a stressful time. We always look forward to working with them on any occasion!

• Ceremonies By Crystal
    Ceremonies By Crystal Wedding Officiants

A sharp husband and wife team who have an eye for getting all the shots you want and making them fun and affordable. You won't be waiting around months for your images, they are quick to deliver!

• 4029 W. Carol Ave. Phoenix, 85051 See on map